• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My daughter - what do think?

• Thread starterpervdadd
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

pervdadd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
I would give anything to watch her suck off several hard black cocks and then get black fucked in all her holes by about 8 black studs.

Attachments

• d623.jpg
    d623.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 6,121
Reactions: franklyhorny and milkygirl
pervdadd said:
I would give anything to watch her suck off several hard black cocks and then get black fucked in all her holes by about 8 black studs.

If I didn't think you were lying ... I'd say you are one sick bitch:mad:

NCStorm said:
If I didn't think you were lying ... I'd say you are one sick bitch:mad:
I agree wife one thing but child is rong

you and Karr should share the same cell

what a sicko

she is very nice and young. but not that young. i mean, she is not a child. yes, you are a perv, but around here who can tell that is not a perv, in some way? anyway, she will probably do what you dream by herself, and you won't even notice it. or maybe she is already doin it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting your daughter's picture - you are a vile cretin.

He may be vile, but if she's over 18, I'd do her.

All these chicks is someone's little girl...

Greywolf said:
He may be vile, but if she's over 18, I'd do her.

All these chicks is someone's little girl...

Thanks for your post Greywolf. I have been thinking about her in a nasty interracial scene for about a year or so now. I love her so much, but at the same time it would so mind blowing to watch her pretty mouth take one or several hard black cocks and to see the black men talk filthy to her calling her a "white slut" and so forth. My ultimate fantasy is to be able to watch her gangbanged (but not hurt) by a groups of black studs taking their cocks and cum up inside her. I don't know what i would do or whether I could handle it but love to find out.

Reactions: franklyhorny
daughters are fun to watch

I agree with Pervdadd. I have watched my own daugther getting fucked by our bull and nothing is hotter. I hope you get your wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shes very hot

I think its very natural and not wrong as people are saying. If she is happy and you are taking care of her needs who better to teach her and love her than her dad. I always wished my dad would of fucked me it was and still is one of my hottest fantasy scenerios. Im a tiny clit cock sissy and he had to know I was a little sissy cock slut but he never acted on it.

As long as its done with love all is good

You need to go on back to Sunday School

My daughter did make her own decision! And she is now 24 years old. She has known for some time about our life style and decided to join it. I don't have sex with her but I do watch and we both love it. Before you judge us why don't you look at you own fetish. Not many people out there that would call you normal.

agreed

I have to agree with the majority here, Watching the wife is one thing, but the daughter is really a bizarre wish. A consenting wife and husband is good, but what happened to watching out for your kids. 1 word for you... FREAK

man, if i could all my boys, we'd handle your fantasy for you. we got a girl once at a party when we were in high school.

fool

I dont believe you for one mili - second but if you are for real , you are a very very very sick individual . seriously you need help .

hugenhardcck44 said:
man, if i could all my boys, we'd handle your fantasy for you. we got a girl once at a party when we were in high school.

Thanks. She is 25 yrs old (something most of the morons here can't seem to understand), so not in high school. How many men are we talking about? Love to see her gangbanged by several black cocks. Mind if I jerk off while you fuck her repeatedly?

hmmmmm

the forum is sponsored by the site, my daughters fuckin a nigga,
and since she is of legal age, not sure why he is getting beaten up for having a fantasy.....'

Woody Allen for the win, Alex.

daughter

Proof it if she really is your daughter , i have seen this picture also on a other fakesite. So why don't you post more picture of your daughter ?????? Maybe you could post also pictures from your daughter together with your wife on it , and then i believe it is your daughter. :rolleyes:

dick head

needbee said:
I agree with Pervdadd. I have watched my own daugther getting fucked by our bull and nothing is hotter. I hope you get your wish.

you are one sick fuck, and deserve to be shot

Mothers and there off-spring

Maybe, the off-spring is a step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread