• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My employee leave a mess on my wife

• Thread starterAsianCuckedHusband
  • Start date
Everytime I look at my wife pussy, I feel very shame and humiliated when I'm not the person make her pussy big like this. It is my bull.

IMG_8676.jpeg IMG_8677.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: YngBullES, plugnplay, Custer Laststand and 8 others
If you don't want to clean her pussy, I'll gladly do it with my tongue,

AsianCuckedHusband said:
Everytime I look at my wife pussy, I feel very shame and humiliated when I'm not the person make her pussy big like this. It is my bull.

She is hotness!

AsianCuckedHusband said:
after clean up my restaurant and go home, my employee leave another mess that I have to clean up again.

53FEB208-0061-49D0-B8CC-66215685DA40.jpeg 267097FF-8117-4937-BC70-F408A4F30A41.jpeg
Mmmmmm lucky you

AsianCuckedHusband said:

Nothing to be ashamed of it is very enjoyable!

You're lucky to have a wife with such a delicious pussy. I'd love to eat it.

Asian pussy is the best that I have ever had. Asian women know best how to please an man in every way and make sure he is well satisfied. Would love to enjoy her pussy very much.

AsianCuckedHusband said:

Enjoy cleaning that fucked Asian pussy cuck!!

I came home from work and this is my dinner. I have to eat all the cum from my wife pussy. I obediently eat it in humiliation but horny at same time

IMG_9100.jpeg IMG_9099.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, Custer Laststand, slutforapilot and 5 others
AsianCuckedHusband said:
I came home from work and this is my dinner. I have to eat all the cum from my wife pussy. I obediently eat it in humiliation but horny at same time

Wow such a hot Asian slut
I would love to leave a mess like this on her too ;)

You're lucky your wife gives you such a delicious pussy to eat. Wish my wife would.

AsianCuckedHusband said:

Wow, that's what I call a freshly fucked pussy. Did she share all the intimate details with you as you were cleaning up? What did she say to you?

AsianCuckedHusband said:

i would give her more loads inside her pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread