• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Ex Wife

• Thread startermbware
  • Start date

mbware

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2007
Let me know what you think of her????

Attachments

• My Pictures.jpg
    My Pictures.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,460
Absolutely perfect breasts, and nice pussy. The rest is also perfect. It would be fun to ride her.

more pics please. hot!

mbware said:
Let me know what you think of her????

Did you lose this fox before or after she got the boob job? She's nice all over... looks like a comfy saddle.

BB

One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

Does your EX wife know you're posting pics of her on the web?

Why would it matter what people thought of your EX wife anyways? She's definitely a hottie, but when the other person isn't your spouse, you're not a cuckold.

Fantastic bod...hate the fake boobs.

Ex-wife's naked photo.

Loved the photo of your EX! Nice big titties! Nice-looking cunt, though I would rather see it with hair! Does she know you are showing her pussy to other men? Does she care! How did you get her to pose in the first place?
You are (were) lucky to have a wife who would show her body this way.

One question: Are you still fucking her? Many guys find it is hotter to fuck their exes than it was before. Again, great titties! Great Pussy!!

she looks pretty hot. i'm not a fake boob guy but still...

very hot would love to ride that

Great

Smokin' hot piece of ass!

freaking hot girl! tasty tasty :D

Bbc In Nyc

I Just Love Those Protruding Lips. Would Love To Kneel And Worship Her

my ex

Yes since her recent divorce we decided to see if the sex would be as good as it was back then so we have had some very nice sexual encounters and oh hell it is good!!!

here you go

You all have been so patient that I thought I would send another pic to tease you with!!! ENJOY

Attachments

• My Pictures.jpg
    My Pictures.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 664
this is what I gave her

this is what I slipped into her when we hooked up again

She is so sexy... How old are she?

ex wifes

is there any where you can post ex wifes pics?

mbware said:
You all have been so patient that I thought I would send another pic to tease you with!!! ENJOY

She is just gorgeous. Does she party now that she is free?

EU

yes

OH yes she is partying every weekend and if you approach her you could probably fuck her!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread