• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My extremely sexy soon to be wife

• Thread startersm65616
  • Start date

sm65616

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2011
Hey all,

I'm new to this site, but I really think you guys are gonna love what I have to offer. My soon to be wife (22 y/o) and I started talking about having a mfm threesome about 2 years ago. It took a little convincing, but I've learned how to unleash her wild side. After a very unsuccessful and unsatisfying first try in Vegas we put it off for a while. We would talk about it in bed and I would tell her how bad I wanted her to cheat on me then tell me about it.

She started texting a guy she met on craigslist and leaving her phone out where I could see it. You wouldn't believe all the sexy pictures she had sent him in the last week. It turned me on so much that I constantly had to jack off to them.

The day came when we were to finally meet. He lived about 45 minutes away and said he was on his way but never showed up. Discouraged and again unsatisfied we agreed to not talk to him again.

About a week later she left on a sunday to visit her mom who lived in the same town. When she came home several hours later, she was very excited... I thought nothing of it and went about my normal routine of playing xbox and nodding as she spoke from the other room.

Suddenly she popped out in front of me wearing some very sexy lingerie. I dropped my controller and followed her into the bedroom. We began to kiss softly as I lowered her onto the bed. After a few minutes of light foreplay I pulled my dick out and slipped it right in her.

"Wow you're really wet." I said as I slid it in. "Humm.." She said with a snicker. "Why are you so wet baby?".... My heart started to raced as I anxiously awaited her reply.

"I was a naughty girl today..." She purred.

I began to thrust hard, feeling the walls of her pussy stretched for the action she enjoyed. "Nu-Uh" I replied.

"I did it baby..." she managed to say between moans. "I don't believe you..." I said while fucking her as hard as I possibly could. "Wanna see a picture?" she asked with a smirk. We stopped for a second while reality caved in on me. My heart sank... She climbed off the bed and into the living room. She quickly came back in, the glow of the phone revealed the sexiest smile you can ever imagine.

As she handed me the phone I felt as if my world was ending... A picture of a guy with his head between her legs eating her out....

Very hot story,,, could you share the pic she showed you?

Whoever is starting to use you fiancee is a lucky man, she is rather attractive. Nice tits, nice stomach and a future husband who wants her to fuck other men--what else could men like me who fuck the wives of other men want?

Nice story too, though it was unfortunate that she didn't show you the picture that you wanted, one of her with his cock inside the woman who will be your wife.

So tell me cucky, now that your future wife has fucked another man, is it what you hoped it would be?

Nice story, what kind of guy you want for threesome?

question

so can we see the picture and did she give up the details, this sounds like a really hot scenario and your soon to be wife is smokin

Oh I hope you didn't blow it and say the wrong thing. Your fiancee' is hot and gave you exactly what you were asking for. Marry her immediately and start enjoying those sloppy seconds, nothing better in this world!

Duke, Duke, Duke, just when I think you're starting to grow up you go and start playing with your pimples again!

Isnt it hot knowing that when you pull your cock out of her and look at it, the thick white cream you see may or may not be her cum. But more than likely its his, its coating thie inside of her sexy walls,,,

The head I put between her legs would change her forever.

well? lets see the picture of her being eaten out man lol

Pinkyrod said:
Which one of your head are you going to put into her pussy..??:confused:

My mighty dick head. Tell me if she likes it.

Damnit, I can't upload 4 some reason. Tell her I owe her 1. And I promise to fuck her so well that she will thank YOU! She'll be so happy when she kisses you as you drop her off at my crib.

foolish813 said:
My mighty Dick Head. Tell me if she likes it.

Any proof to sm65616's wife that your DH is truely a mighty fuck tool? My Japanese wife too could be interested in such an impressive fuck tool...lol:D

Pt 2

Part 2

I was stunned as I lie there and absorbed the shock. She whisked the phone away from me and climbed back on my cock. I could feel a mixture of his and her juices oozing down my cock.

"Did he cum in you" I asked with lust and panic.

"hmmmmm....." She purred

I smacked her hard on the ass and she giggled before saying

"Which time?"

under her breath. I fucked her as hard as I possibly could while trying to get as many details as possible.

"How many times did you fuck him?"

"Twice......" She paused as she flopped off me and crashed onto the bed.

"Twice at first.. Then once more before I left. You actually called during the first time."

She pulled me on top of her and without any effort my dick sunk into her soaked pussy.

"You threw my call?" I asked as the anger started to take over me.

"I called you right back!" She pleaded. I stopped in mid pump and she whined and begged until I slammed it back into her.

"Where you fucking when I called? And where did you fuck him at" I questioned.

"No.. oh god... I'm such a dirty little slut." She moaned while grabbing her tits and squeezing them in each hand.

"I fucked him on my mom's bed twice, then we went up stairs and we fucked against her kitchen wall."

She was so horny she could hardly contain herself. Her constant grinding on my dick was enough to make me loose focus on reality.

"He... oh god baby... He couldn't pull out quick enough and he came in my pussy in the kitchen. It was so fucking hot baby!"

With that said I didn't last much longer before pumping cum all over her groin and stomach.

We had a blow out fight, she erased his number and the pic, then made love while talking over all the details. About 2 weeks later I pulled her phone record and sent him some texts. After talking a little bit he sent me a pic of her sucking his cock.

Since then we have done a mfm threesome that went awesome, she has a bachelorette party this weekend for a friends wedding.. I gave her the guy we had a threesome with number and told her to call him for her ride home ;)

sm65616 said:
... I gave her the guy we had a threesome with number and told her to call him for her ride home ;)

Well, don't you afraid the guy will bring her to a house where a group of BBC is already there waiting to gang fuck her..?

Why did you get mad at her? You have an incredibly hot woman willing to do what you want; hell most women won't even consider it.

Glad it all worked out in the end.

Was she on the pill when he came in her?

Users who are viewing this thread