• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My fantasies, can you help me out?

notsoinnocentgrl1980

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
One of my favorite fantasies that gets me going is thinking about a man
taking me to Jamaica and helping me to explore the dark and dirty side
of life. I have only limited experience with this and would be willing
to be his slave for a week, if he is paying. Once we leave the airport
I would give up my passport/ids for him to hold, that way he can be
assured that he will get all he desires.

Another is I have always wanted to take a trip on the wrong side of the tracks.
I have just been lacking the proper tour guide. I have never done drugs but I
have this fantasy of being taken to the bad side of town, getting high and
having to sex my way to freedom only to be enslaved again…

Can you help me explore the darker side of sexuality?

Tell me what your desires would have us doing….
Marie—notsoinnocentgrl1980

Oh yeah, here is a group I have…

boston_domination_atlanta_3-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Why do you say that? I have fucked a few black men for far less... And yes I am in your group on yahoo too, but never noticed you there, or at least not under this screenname.

Hit me back if interested, my picts or on my yahoo profile.
marie
notsoinnocentgrl1980

I'm not black for starters and I'm the owner/founder of that group. My screen name there is tha_real_vanilla_thrilla and my name is Don. I merely meant, as I'm seeking a woman into this lifestyle that I'd foot the bill for a trip to Jamaica if the perks were worth it!

Oh, sorry. I just hate haters, and for a second thought you might be one. I will check out your group more, wish I had more time right now. But I am in school and quite busy until my breaks.

I actually prefer for a black male to take me there. I am married to a white man who probably would do this for me, but it would be more fun if my husband wasnt around to try to protect me.

Marie

notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
Oh, sorry. I just hate haters, and for a second thought you might be one. I will check out your group more, wish I had more time right now. But I am in school and quite busy until my breaks.

I actually prefer for a black male to take me there. I am married to a white man who probably would do this for me, but it would be more fun if my husband wasnt around to try to protect me.

Marie

O-o-o-o-h-h-h man is that hot!
I've wanted my wife to do the exact same thing for years.
Good luck with your search.

You should post any pics or videos that you have of yourself here. You know, for...research purposes...yeah, that's it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back