• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My fantasy - Muslim wife for uncut infidel

bhampaki

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi,

I've hovered around this forum for a while, made some threads too but wanted to really explore my deepest fantasies more.

My wife is 29, olive skinned, gorgeous tanned body. She was a virgin when we married and to this day has never been touched by another man not a doctor, not a dentist, no-one. The only man who has touched her skin is me. So you could say she is pure, untouched, inexperienced - all the things men love about women.

She dresses very conservatively, is shy and submissive and loyal. That's why my fantasy is so kinky and dirty. It's the ultimate taboo for a muslim wife to give pleasure to anyone but her husband, the taboo is multiplied when that man is not a muslim and is uncut. I get rock hard imagining guys from work or on the street leering at my wife or touching her enjoying her.

I want to see her body explore by white hands, want her to open her legs and let an infidel man explore her love canal and strum her clitoris. She's a squirter and a moaner; to begin with she'll be shy and coy and act like foreplay is dirty but once you push past that, her body betrays her and she'll soak the bed, moan and sweat as you build up the pleasure between her legs.

I want to see an uncut white guy with a thick cock enter her pussy and see her face and body betray the pleasure she is feeling within. I want her forbidden pussy to be stretched by an uncut infidel cock and hear her squelching as it drives deeper and deeper into her. At the same I want to see the ecstasy on a guys face as he gets to tap a forbidden muslim wife. I want him to be aggressive, slightly racist and talk about how he's always wanted to show this muslim wife what she's been missing out on. In short I want my muslim wife to be a crazed white cock *****.

I would do it with pleasure for the three of us.

Did your wife tried anal?

can you send some pictures of her?

Can we be sure that your wife will not receive any sort of punishment under Muslem Law for giving/receiving pleasure with a man not her husband? I think it is great that you want her to have sex top-ups that are taboo. Will she obey your command for her to be a *****? Do any of your friends ***** their wives out?

you sure do gunsmcduff.

and saraha, unless Britain starts applying sharia law, I don't think any bulls have anything to worry about!!and regarding friends whoring their wives out, not that I know of. but a cousin of mine takes his wife to the club, I suspect he might have let her mess around with some guys too.

any of u guys wanna share yr fantasy about fucking muslim pussy? feel free to use racial religious references, turns me on.

I'm also a muslim man lol as you can see from my nic.

My wife is a very conservative woman, religious, and never had anyone other than me.

I get turned on a lot by the taboo factor too, the thought of a white man kissing her while he's touching her breasts over her robe(jilbab) while she's got a firm grip on his erect cock and then opening her robe and pushing it off her shoulders, taking off her bra and pushing her gently back on the bed. pulling off her panties......then I want her to open her legs for him, ******** her brown pussy and inviting his white uncut cock into her.

Id love to take her to a club in a short skirt, and watch her dancing with another guy

I have a similar fantasy. Though my fantasy involves uncut hindu guys. Pakistani muslims and Indian hindus have never gotten along, so this fantasy is a really big turn on. Would love too see our shy pakistani muslim hijabi wives being taken by impure uncut hindu males. really really hot fantasy.

Would love to see a beautiful hijabi cleaning and sucking a uncut/unclean hindu dick

will sikh dick do.....

I have a similar fantasy. Though my fantasy involves uncut hindu guys. Pakistani muslims and Indian hindus have never gotten along, so this fantasy is a really big turn on. Would love too see our shy pakistani muslim hijabi wives being taken by impure uncut hindu males. really really hot fantasy.

Would love to see a beautiful hijabi cleaning and sucking a uncut/unclean hindu dick

Some hot muslim wives captions

Nasty-Muslim-Sluts-Captions-3.jpg

2092521720.jpg

Nasty-Muslim-Sluts-Captions-3-Rebellious-Women-Edition-3.jpg

Nasty-Muslim-Sluts-Captions-3-Rebellious-Women-Edition-9.jpg

Nice to see Muslim women acting wild. I think all women can be if they want to.

I too love the idea of my Muslim GF being a slut with a white guy, even though I am not Muslim or white I love to imagine her being some cocky whites slam piece. Fucking her a day after she told me she doesn't want to fool around since she's fasting and shouldn't be sexually active during the month. But goes to his on weekends to get fucked till her eyes are rolling into the back of her head from the amazing orgasms he would give to her.

Hi Brother - Hasam here 35yr Pakistani single with 8" thick cock that has plenty of experience of fucking Pakistani wives in front of their hubby's. If you want we can discuss fantasies and real experiences. email on hasam7866@gmail.com

Had a bit of a break but back now. Any guys preferably white n uncut wanna chat about my muslim wife? Im me. I know there are plenty of white uk lads who lust after veiled muslim women so in the interests of greater social cohesion drop me a message n i can tell u all about her and how she needs a real hunk like you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back