my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date
I think Atcpl has left the thread. I too, would like to know what has been going on.

Either we're going to read about a murder-suicide in Atlanta soon, or his wife gave birth to a white (his) baby and he's trying to call up friends with mixed-race babies to pose with her, or he ran out of that chicks' pics.

Is there any way to view the pics?

Just read this entire thread for the first time. Is there any way to view the pics somewhere? Or are they gone forever? I'm dying to see them!!! My email is v3dd3r411@gmail.com if you happen to have some and could send them my way. I'd be forever grateful.

vedder said:
Just read this entire thread for the first time. Is there any way to view the pics somewhere? Or are they gone forever? I'm dying to see them!!! My email is v3dd3r411@gmail.com if you happen to have some and could send them my way. I'd be forever grateful.
Same goes for me, email to: luv2cuck2005@yahoo.com, much thanks!

These are the ones I have

Attachments

• 3547763247_80be9bb742_o.jpg
    3547763247_80be9bb742_o.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,520
  • DSC005575.jpg
    DSC005575.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,154
  • DSCF00490.jpg
    DSCF00490.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,182
  • DSCN12733.jpg
    DSCN12733.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,401
  • DSCN13222.jpg
    DSCN13222.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,331
Reactions: Dumptruckass and Erinwhitemom
last of what I got, feel free to add people!

Attachments

• IMAGE019.jpg
    IMAGE019.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,352
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,111
  • DSCN13611.jpg
    DSCN13611.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 13weekse.jpg
    13weekse.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,228
  • 16weekss.jpg
    16weekss.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,107
Reactions: Erinwhitemom
That fuckin pic in the door way with the thong on, drivin me nuts!

electricsecks said:
Either we're going to read about a murder-suicide in Atlanta soon, or his wife gave birth to a white (his) baby and he's trying to call up friends with mixed-race babies to pose with her, or he ran out of that chicks' pics.

well if the baby is white, i'll be sure to let you know. i'll be as surprised as you.

i have almost 5,000 pictures of her. we were married 7 years. don't really care to put myself in more jeopardy. the divorce has been filed and waiting for a judges signature.

those of you with some sense, rock on. those who doubt everybody and everything, go F yourself. you're probably lucky to get your wife to even have sex with you, much less a black guy.

Seems like you're cut free from her almost, why not just please the masses here and post some of those 5,000 pics man! Good karma!

c'mon, people, show this man some respect! he posted when he wanted to, took them down when he thought he needed to, and now you're hounding him to go against his better judgement just so you can beat off???

i think the pics should be deleted if he requests it.

i'm sure if and when he's able to put more up he will, until then we should show him more respect

i'm just sayin'

seedbag

My buddy had his wife run off with her bull. It really sucked. He's still fucked up about it.

To be honest, as much as I enjoy this stuff, I still think that most fantasies with most people should remain such.

Any updates?

Good to see some of those pics again. Thanks.

How are things coming along ?

Has anyone heard if the wife has given birth or what has been going on with this?

Should be due very soon if not already, really hope we get an update

glad some of the pics came back. She is a hottie! Sorry things did not work out the best for all of the parties.

The pregnant girls is not the same as the girl fucking the bbc. if anyone cant see that they are on some seriously bad drugs. this whole story is bullshit.

Actually it's possible to partially undo the filter over the pregnant woman's face. It's the same woman. Whether or not the story is true, I don't know.

I have a feeling that it is a half true story, I bet he really did get her to play with BBC-but then she became pregnant from her real husband. Thats why we haven't seen any updates or anything like that most likely. Just my 2 cents!