my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date

AtlCpl30303

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2008
this is from her 2nd encounter. she was much more relaxed than the first. i think you can tell from her nipple how excited she was. she was riding him on the couch at the time. hope you enjoy as i did.

She' Smoking Hott!

AtlCpl30303,

She's smoking hott! She's so pretty, pale and innocent looking in the other pic you posted of her.

Post More PLEASE!!!

eightbal2

Oh yeah. hope he gave her a hard ride!

Please post more of her, she goes well with that bbc n her.

The contrast between this picture and this first picure that you posted of her is so HOTT!!

Attachments

• DSC005575.jpg
    DSC005575.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 17,663
And she wears a nice ring !!!

thanks for the comments. here's another........

crap cant' get it to work. send me a PM and i'll send a few

AtlCpl30303 said:

Please do. She look so sweet an innocent. Very sexy. Your girls my favorite type. Love them sweet pretty "nice" girls. Oh so nice when you hit it right and see that hot look on her pretty little face like she didnt know it could freak like that. Hear that deep moan as you break it down. Feelin her let go then those legs shoot up and she grippin. Sweatin and shakin. Needless to say, Love to get more friendly with your girl sometime.

AWESOME!! She is soooooo cute and would love to see MORE of her with a black man IN her! Thanks for posting!

Damn!!! She's really hot!!!

Beautiful pic

AtlCpl30303 said:
this is from her 2nd encounter. she was much more relaxed than the first. i think you can tell from her nipple how excited she was. she was riding him on the couch at the time. hope you enjoy as i did.

I'd love to read & see more of your two encounters, you have a beautiful woman. It's easy to post pics here, if you are having problems upload them here Picamatic - Upload images in one click! and then post the links.

AtlCpl30303 said:

I just sent u a PM. I would love to see more of her.

Hot little wife. Can really tell she was liking it.

let's see if i can get another pic to load

Wow keep em coming man! She is absolutely gorgeous. Look at that cute face! And her body is so sexy, with her creamy white skin and slender figure. Mmmm.

Yeah! She's amazing. You could make some awesome movies of her. The best I've found are amatuer, but none have had a chick as hot as her in it.

hit us up you seeem very real cpl

Were newbies als dee20099@yahoo.com have you ever thought about pics or video for personal use to help a new cpl were close to atl can meet and cover expenses you seem very real shes cute

She looks so hot on four

Keep more coming maybe pictures of her face while taking in deep

Beautiful, looking forward to seeing a shot of her used pussy full of his cum.

The best wife on this site by far!!! Please keep the pics coming!