My Fiancee

• Thread starterJonnyCuck
  • Start date

JonnyCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2008
Hi all,

I posted here a while ago, but due to various circumstances we drifted out of the lifestyle for a while.

Now though, we are back bigtime.

Donna, my horny sexy fiancee, now really enjoys humiliating me, mugging me off, and gets a massive buzz fucking other guys- especially married men and guys I know.

She's fucked my best mate, my boss, and quite a few others- she's currently about to start fucking a guy from her gym- she's sucked him off and let him cum in her mouth so far, and should be getting fucked by him this week.

She takes the piss out of me on the rare occasion she lets me fuck her - telling me I'm a pathetic pump pump squirt pussy who can't satisfy her like a real man can. Most of the time she either wanks me off or tells me to wank while she talks to me about all of the filthy things she's done and wants to do.

Tell me if you like these pictures- I'll show her the thread later, and by all means cum over them and post- that would be horny.

I think she'd be up for abusing and humiliating a few of you on cam etc, so PM me if you'd like that.

I'd also like other women to get in touch- I'll ask her if she wants to swap email with you so you can share stories/tips etc

And any bulls - especially UK/London guys who want to fuck her - or abuse me on the phone - PM me also

Thanks

JC

Attachments

• donna.jpg
    donna.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,472
  • donna 3.jpg
    donna 3.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 879
  • donna 4.jpg
    donna 4.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 874
  • donna 6.JPG
    donna 6.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 998
Some more of her

Attachments

• donna 16.jpg
    donna 16.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 455
  • donna 18.jpg
    donna 18.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 417
  • donna 19.jpg
    donna 19.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 389
  • donna 26.JPG
    donna 26.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 366
Tell me if you think she's hot and what you'd like to do to her- or her do to you

Attachments

• IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,086
  • me4.jpg
    me4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,026
  • me7.jpg
    me7.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 622
This lady is hot with a capital H. Would love to have her cucking me, and would love to eat the fresh creampie that was left behind. Let her feed it to me slowly as it dripped from her freshly filled sex. Some guys are soooooooo lucky !!!!!

Your fiance is hot. I especially loved the pics of her in the black teddy and stockings. I hope the sight of her in FM lingerie such as that is reserved for real men, and that she doesn't allow you to see her wearing it. The only time you should be permitted to see her pussy is when she's feeding you a cream pie that was deposited there by one of her bulls.

She should consider locking you in chastity to control your nasty wanking habit. That would help reinforce the idea in both your minds that sex is for her pleasure (and that of the real men who fuck her), not yours.

wow!! very HOTT slut!! Great thick ass and legs, juicy lips and a face to fuck all night long!! Sweeeeet!!! enjoy brotha!

Thanks for your replys guys, keep'em coming. We have got a CB-2000 and the Curve, but neither are comfortable tbh. I did put the curve on friday night, and she wanted to keep in all me all weekend at least, but I begged her so much to let me out, she relented and let me wank over her feet.

We are both relatively knew to this in many ways- I'm very masculine in many other ways- a man's man almost, but I love to be cucked and humiliated in the bedroom. She still hasn't properly broken me yet- i guess I need to see her fucked in front of me to drive it home. I have cleaned her up after she has been fucked- that is amazing...

I'd ove for some of you to cum over her pics and post them.

If you want to know anymore details - or ask her anything go ahead.

I just showed her the thread- she said thanks for the nice comments - they make her feel good. She'd be happy to take any advice and chat, although we're building this up little by little so a patient approach would be best I think lol

JonnyCuck said:
Tell me if you like these pictures- I'll show her the thread later, and by all means cum over them and post- that would be horny.

Hi JonnyCuck - thanks for introducing Donna to us.

The FIRST picture is by far the best. All the others have a 'superior' look about her that is obviously directed at YOU, but the 1st photograph shows a lovely, genuine smile as if she's just seen me.. Ooops, sorry - her lover walk through the door.

I'd love the feel that smooth body pressed up against me. Her kissable lips opening under mine, and my hands cupping those hot arse-cheeks.

How much would you enjoy kneeling in the corner of the room as we explore each other's bodies? Just for sheer perversity I might have you face the wall so you can't see, but just hear the sounds she makes as my fingers work deep inside her pussy and her lips suck me all the way into her mouth. Then - when I've positioned her on hands and knees with her pussy towards you - we'll have you turn round and watch with your hands on your head as I fuck her doggy-style and make her scream :)

Dig Donna's spikey pumps - she is oozing with sexual charisma - Bulls get on your bike and seek her out, her fiancee will never (now or in the future) be able to handle her needs.

hey johnnycuck,

why don't you make a little video of her humiliating you and post it for us to see. samantha:rolleyes:

OMG... She is perfect!

I love every pic and want more, more, more!!!

she's super sexy, glad she's open ;)

I'd like to ejaculate all over her thighs whilst in the process of trying to pull her knickers down

would love to worship at her stocking feet.any pics of her stocking feet?

That's really horny- thanks for the responses.

I will do a video- with a webcam, and also dsome more photos- including stockinged feet asap.

She has gone out tonight fucking a guy from her gym- he's young, toned fit and 'a great fuck'

She's a very beautiful woman with a gorgeous body. It's good that she humiliates you in the bedroom, but she should be more assertive. Allowing you to take off your chastity belt will never do, you need to get used to it so you can properly serve her.

She should take pics of her exploits and make you post them. I never seen a more creamy set of thighs and stockings before...the things I would do to her!

Lets see her takin a bbc ! She needs one

My only question is, where does a sissy cock sucking cuck find a lady like this to cuck him?

DAYUM Donna is very sexy you need to get her some black cock and share with us!!! She is FINE!!!