• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my first BBC encounter

• Thread starterfungrrl13
  • Start date

fungrrl13

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 17, 2009
i was 19 and married and met an african at college... I was intrigued and obsessed... he was so beautiful. His scent drove me crazy. we played around on campus. We were in class together, and he sat in front of me and touched me while the professor lectured... we met in the library and kissed and made out.... eventually we fucked... we split after that, but I still remember his scent, his words, his dick.... he was a poet, as am I. Ever since, I have been obsessed with black men. He told me when we were together what he wanted from me, and how I should behave. He was a political exile older than me. Since then, I have been with many black men, and I love to please them. I love the mastery, the complete control. Most of my men since were younger, but the love of black cock and being dominated persists and rules me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your post!

And secondly thank you for the openess of your desires.

I hit u up in regards to this post. basically, I think a story about your first encounter, or a discriptive narrative of one enjoyable moment with your first lover would be very exciting to read. what were you wearing? did you prepare for it, did he take you by surprise, or was it something you did on a whim? did he go down on you? you on him? how many times did you orgasm? did you swallow his cum?
I'm thinking that you have more to offer as a writer, and your thought process was overwhelmed thinking about your first encounter that you forgot to include all of the juicy details. I'm curious to know more. thank you in advance for your time in sharing with us.

Users who are viewing this thread