My first black experience (Pictures Included)

• Thread starterAdventurousAngie
  • Start date
A

AdventurousAngie

What can i say! Oh my god..i had my first taste of black cock last night and i definitely am coming back for more on a very regular basis!! I can now definitely see where the saying "Once you go black, you never go back" comes from! Its just not the same experience being with a white guy compared to a black guy!! I was with two different guys last night

Im just getting up now so i am not in the mood to give all the details i will come on later and do that..but i do have to say from this point forward my husband is my cuckold slave nothing more..he will never get to have sex with me ever again i belong to black men now!! Like i said i will be on later to give the details but until then here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Oops pictures didnt go through for some reason hold on will get them up

Last edited by a moderator:
no picture

no picture

no picture

I will post more later

Well you've just alienated the majority of your fan base (white males) if you were to start a web site. I congratulate you on the experience and am glad you enjoyed it. I even appreciate the pictures. But the disrespect factor and mindset has just ruined the rest.

Its how i feel do you want me to lie? Im not saying im not gonna be friends with white guys..I mean my husband is white but im just not gonna have sex with white guys! The only white guy i was having sex with was my husband anyways so its not like i was out there screwing white guys all the time and now im not!! So basically only one who this affects is my husband and he is happy about it he was egging me on to be with black men and make him my cuckold!!

I should qualify my last post by saying this (before you misconstrue it and get defensive or upset); you are certainly attractive, we all can see that. The photos are arousing and we're all thankful, I'm sure, that you chose to share them with everyone because you didn't have to do that.

But my issue is this: the mentality that you belittle your husband (even if he's okay with it which I'm sure he must be) by calling him nothing more than a cuckold slave who won't ever get to have sex with you again, and that you "belong" to black men now, is just not something that I, or most self-respecting white men, appreciate. It implies an already disproven myth that black males are inherently better sexually than their white male counterparts and it derides your husband (and all white men) as inadequate.

I just never could understand, and still don't, why people just simply can't enjoy this activity for the mutual enhancement it could bring a marriage and a couple's sexual lives. The idea of superiority, ownership and white male bashing is ugly and unattractive. Just not to myself but a horde of others. That being said it is not my right to infringe upon your sexual practices nor would I want to. I'm merely stating a personal opinion that is shared by a great deal of others. I wish you nothing but happiness and future success in your interracial swinging pursuits. Just know that with a different mentality behind it you would greatly expand your "fan base."

Angie

Nice to hear and see that you enjoyed your first bbc so much, thanks for sharing with us the images that you have and I for one look forward to seeing more and hearing all about it.

Baby, the Pimp has his opinions here, and in mainstream America, his is still the far majority, albeit shrinking. but in DC here, youre opinion is normal for what you just experienced, and by far the majority opinion. You are super hot babe who now knows what it feels to be a full woman, and how changed you feel inside. Pimp and others may or may not really understand that, but I do. If you have support of youre husband that is best, for his life will change. Otherwise he has the choice to just accept it or leave you (and I know you dont want that). Pimp doesnt like to see white men become sissys slaves, and lose there identity as 'real men, and be considered inferior to blacks, but in some cases, and now youres, that is the case. So enjoy and dont worry about any detracters in here, and realize you have a definite 'fan base' in here of both Bulls and Cuckolds.

Thanks Pooch

no picture

no picture

no picture

great pics Angie! Congratz on your experience.

Wow

Congrats! You sure are looker when can I come and visit! I'd luv to give you some more!

Why don't you get pregnant by your new black man to show your new found love and dedication to Africa America? Your husband can then take over the role of man nanny - cuckold bringing up your new born half and half.

Your husband doesn't look man enough to give you a baby.

now its that 3rd party sissy crap that really pisses off Pimp, and well me too.

Where's your evidence that such a base of people is shrinking, Pooch? Websites such as this that cater to extremist takes on interracial sex? Give me a break! This site, as well as Angie's own take on this slant of the swinging lifestyle, are way out of touch with the reality of it.

Visit any common swinger site that is not associated with such extremist views as this one. Sites that represent the vast majority of people involved in the swinging lifestyle and the percentages overwhelmingly speak in diametric opposition to this bullshit mentality that you, she and others try to perpetuate here. It's even denounced by a large percentage of people here with myself, thawks, mule, will&eve, hotcouple and countless others seeing this mindset for the offensive crap that it is.

If it works for you and Angie that's fine. Don't try to pass it off as common or "the way" to others who know it's far from the reality you wishful thinkers might hope it to be. And in NO case are white males inherently inferior to blacks or any other race of men. That is complete and utter bullshit. She just ought to be glad her husband is okay with this because, as you said yourself, he'd kick her ass to the curb.

That's what many, including myself, would do if treated in such a manner. I wonder if you people who buy into this sort of crap would say anything different if a white husband told his wife "I'm fucking other women and if you don't like it, tough shit. You won't be getting any more dick from me other than to suck their pussy juice off my dick! Accept it or leave." That is essentially the exact same thing only reversed and is as riduclous an idea for a wife to have to accept as this utter nonsense is.