• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first black experience (Pictures Included)

• Thread starterAdventurousAngie
  • Start date
He/she/it brought on the negativity themselves. Is anyone really so obtuse that they can't right click, hit copy and see the pics were taken over a year ago, refuting this person's every claim? I hope not.

pimp my evidence is reality, I see it and live it. i go out and see more and more interacial couples at the malls, and I am involved directly with interacial couples, some who are just like angie and her cuck. dont deny that it exists, and is normal behavior for us/them, whether you like it, agree with it or not. you are so afraid of being associated as a cuckold, but by definition you are one too, just not on the sissy side. I dont live with a white men are inferior chip on my shoulder, but if you think there arent a lot of blacks dominating whites out there, and in here many that are into that whole worshipping scene, well you are mistaken. You obviously have a big set of balls Pimp, and would never be a sub to a black man, well Pimp, many of the men who allow willingly or not, their wives to go black, do act that way, wether they want too or are ******.

What on earth are you talking about? You really are sad you know that? The pictures were taken yesterday not a year ago..Stop spreading lies..By right clicking and pressing copy it does not show the date picture was taken in the first place! As for that email what did you do write it yourself like that guy standing up for you about the Kim subject?

angie stop worrying about the Pimp, he is a regular here, and you arent going to change him, nor should you change youreself. He just doesnt understand how you have been completely changed by youre experience...which is a frequent experience for a first timer, which surprises me, for he sets up gang bangs for white sluts, but he obviously doesnt understand them. but as i said and i think i proved here, he is the minority, everyone else is on youre side here in DC.

Oh yeah its just coincidence that the "person" that emails you has an email address of Oreo Gangbang Host and you have said many times how you organize parties for women?

Last edited by a moderator:
It does indeed show the date as both the person who emailed me notifying me of it and I both clearly saw. Tripped yourself up unless you go back and change it. Says June/July 06. This is September 07. Doh!

That's the email it was sent to not from, einstein.

And Pooch I never said it doesn't exist. I'm fully aware that it does. But it is by far the exception rather than the norm that you and others would like us to believe. I have been swinging for 20 years and doing strictly bbc gangbangs for 11 and less than 2% of the couples I have ever met into bbc cater to the idiotic beliefs. You may wish the percentages were higher but they clearly aren't. You've been blinded by the absurdness of this site and others like it far too long; it's warped your sense of reality. Women are not frequently changed by a sexual experience with a man be he black or white. They have sex outside of their marriage to enhance and enrich already secure and rewarding relationships. They leave the experience behind them once they close the door more often than not. Those are the people whom I know and continue to wish to have experiences with--not the extremists who go overboard because their minority group has esteem issues.

Oh my god you are really sick arent you!! I feel sorry for you that you need to come on here and be like this!! Everyone check my photos out i dont care.. if you can figure out how to see the date the photos were taken go ahead..

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this was the point of you starting this but thanks alot "Pimp" i wont be posting on here anymore i dont need this..Go live your sorry life and bother someone else im done!!

Oh and yeah maybe you are soul less i dont know but just thought i should let you know you talking shit doesnt mean anything to me i have gone through much much worse!! I almost died from cancer but i magically pulled through it and then after i pulled through i got implant surgery and the doctor totally messed it up and i was in so much pain for a long time so i can deal with much more then some sorry ass loser who tries to start shit on a silly message board!! Think im lying about the cancer look at my pictures closely you will see my breasts arent the best because of it all!! Knowing you..you probably are saying you wish i would have died from the cancer..

Oh ok, here we go. Pull out the empathy card when backed against the wall. If you truly had cancer, which I doubt, then I am happy that you survived. My own mother is a cancer survivior and my father succumbed to it. Don't play that card here. This is not even remotely about that. I wish no one to even have the disease let alone be taken to the grave by it.

Try your sympathy ploys elsewhere. Your botched boob job was likely due to a bad cosmetic surgeon rather than cancer. Your posts get continually more incoherent, manish and defensive. Perhaps I have struck a chord and ******* you for what yo uare. I don't know. What I do know is those photos were taken a year before you said they were. That's the current point of contention.....nothing else.

If it doesn't mean anything to you then why are you running away, taking your ball and going home? Not because you don't "need this shit" but because you've been ******* and and you're backpedaling faster than a black man at a republican convention!

Yeah real funny..everyone knows what kind of person you are on here..i am getting so many emails talking shit about you! Im not running away from anything i didnt come on this board to get into bitch fights with some loser! Stop harrasing me and i will continue to be on the board

By the way i wish i was lying about having breast cancer. It was 3 years ago.

angie baby dont run away cause pimp is disagreeing with you. Pimp, you didnt read what i wrote cause you dont want to hear other opinions. I said that in mainstream IR and cuckolding is the minority. However, in Dark Cavern, it is the majoirty opinion. Thats it. yes all IR related sex kinks are growing in prevalence in mainstream, including youre gangbangs. If you dont know this, well youre head is in the sand of the world and kinks you live in.

dont run away angie.

I paid complete attention to what you said, Pooch. But what you're not getting is that I said (and still maintain) is the incidences you cite, while growing according to you, are still so small that they don't even register on the radar. Go to any mainstream swinger site online. Buy any nationally syndicated swinger magazine. Go to local swing clubs. This activity, black males coupling with white wives, is a blip on the radar screen in regards to swinging among couples. 80% of swingers seek bi-females. Yes, this site is specifically themed to interracial couplings but it has apparently skewed yours and other people's thinking if you think it is the norm or the predominant style of play among the swinging community. It's low on the totem pole. Does it happen to be my prefered kink? Absolutely, but I'm still in touch with reality enough to understand I and others like me are in the VAST minority compared to the majority swingers style of play.

As to you..."Angie".........would you like to compare e-mails? I have gotten at least 20 saying how you're just another man perpetrating a fraud and, more than likely, wwh come back to haunt the board once again. You convieniently continue to dodge the question at hand; the legitimacy of your photos. Curiously enough........you claimed to have taken them this weekend yet the dates on them are over a year old. Furthermore (and anyone wanting to do their own investigating easily can) I checked the chronology of your posts and the times they were made. It's interesting that, between each of them, you'd have had all of about 37 minutes to meet, fuck and take photos of you with not one, but two different men. When challenged you convieniently (but not surprisingly) turn this into a "poor me, no one likes me--Pimp is after me" thread. It was never about that and you know it--you're just trying to duck the real issues and deflect the attention away from your obvious hiccups.

Keep this in mind too: the people who are supposedly offering you moral support could give two shits about you (or me). They simply want you to continue posting photos (which I'm sure you're about out of by now consider they're not your own and were posted, somewhere, over a year ago) because they are nothing but picture whores and the pics are facillitating material for their jerking-off. But to me that is like someone offering to buy me lunch everyday but lying to me through the entire meal; somehow the food doesn't taste as good. And I, for one, would rather pay for my own meal than be subjected to things I know to be untrue, just for the sake of getting a free meal. But that's just me.

How's that for seeing things for what they are? If you and Pooch don't wanna acknowledge what's right in front of both your faces then you two tell me what's under the sand your heads are buried under!

ok....great and amazing pics but it's time to move on from the bickering and what's not...just keep doing what you are doing and other people can either look at the pics and enjoy or not look at the pics and keep your comments to yourself. she's one of the few that actually is actively looking and posting her adventures on here to share with us all and we should be greatful since there are a lot of REAL fakes out there.

And you think she's real after all the evidence to the contrary? There's room for more heads in the sand I suppose.......

let her be

com on pimp. we did just what you wanted and saw no dates, times or anything like that.

Oh really? That's interesting as I just did it again and it's there. Interesting also is you have made seven posts total. Two off the seven in this thread that I know of.

Don't take my word for it--plenty of others have emailed me saying they saw the dates. If they give me permission then I'll supply their names. I can see as how they may not though, considering a new profile miraculously appears every few minutes and makes their only posts in this thread. Strange indeed.

I don't care who you have sex with, you pics are great. I hope to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread