My First Extra-marital Sex

• Thread starterellenem
  • Start date
ellenem said:
I want to, but I need more than a cock pic to get me to meet you, ok? I have to be safe. Sorry x

Good..........

Custer Laststand said:
Good..........
Yes. No new men unless somebody I know is there to make sure everything is ok!

Reactions: toolman2c
ellenem said:
Yes. No new men unless somebody I know is there to make sure everything is ok!

Looking forward to my UK trip and making this happen. And wanting you feeling both safe and very fucking well pleasured.

20170908_065702.jpg
20170908_065702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ellenem said:
Hi,

He didn't know about that first time. I confessed when I got home, and he encouraged me to carry on seeing the other guy, which I've done a couple of times. More times to follow!
Now that's the part I can't understand...your husband encouraging you to keep seeing the other guy. I can't relate to that. Your husband wanting to join in, yes, I could see that, but risk losing you? No.

EroticWriter said:
Now that's the part I can't understand...your husband encouraging you to keep seeing the other guy. I can't relate to that. Your husband wanting to join in, yes, I could see that, but risk losing you? No.
Well, I figured the risk of losing her was greater if I objected. And it was a step towards being able to watch her with her lover, and then eventually to join in. If I could have gone straight to the threesome, I would definitely have preferred that.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
...any pictures!?

Thank you for your delicate story. One can tell it's written by a women. Being only 34 yet it gives me hope for a lot more horny and naughty years. :)
;)

• Love
Reactions: toolman