• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first time cuckolded

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
The very first time I was cuckolded was way back in 1987 . But since my wife and I started dating I was having fantasies of her being a complete slut for other men . And to this day when I'm fucking my wife I'm always thinking of some one else fucking her . Now to my wife's infidelity and my real first cuckolding . Back in 1987 my wife and I were in our mid 20‘s . my wife started working for a small law firm as a secretary . there was only like 10 office's in this building . there were 6 or 7 lawyers and like 6 secretaries . Anyway my wife really liked working there and all the people she worked with . And being young my wife Pam and I had are up's and down's and our share of fights . so when we stopped talking after one of these bigger fights it lasted a while maybe like a month or too .

Now there is this lawyer guy named Kevin , and oh by the way , my wife was this guy Kevin’s secretary . Anyway this guy Kevin was a bit older then my wife I think he was like mid 30’s and also married . Anyway my wife really got along well with this Kevin guy , so well that they started joking around , and sex was a lot of there ribbing back and forth . Now my wife Pam knows I have these fantasies of her with other men . So she started to get really excided with all this joking around about sex . And with my wife and I still not talking much something had to give . So my sweet Pam started to really cock tease Kevin to get even with me , because I wasn’t talking to her .

So well being a little bit older and more experienced Kevin took advantage of her , and also being her boss didn’t hurt . So one day this guy Kevin said to her I think your just a young cock tease Pam , and what would your hubby think the way you talk to me . Then my wife said he would probability get a hard on and jack off the loser . Then Kevin said oh really now , well I still think your all talk and no action , as they say . Then a couple of weeks later Kevin got his chance with my wife .

Because his office is upstairs and every one up there that day was gone for the day or at court . So he had the whole upstairs to himself . So he called down to my wife’s desk and said I need to see you . So my wife go's upstairs to his office and didn’t know everyone was gone up there . So when my wife walked in his office Kevin got up and walk to the front of his desk and said , now is your chance and started kissing her . my wife pulled away and said stop , what if someone catches us . Then Kevin said there's nobody up here now it's just us . So are you all talk and no action or what . Then my wife told me she couldn’t back down to him , and he knew it . so Kevin went and locked the door , came back and started kissing my wife again .

Then he unbuckled my wife’s suit pants and got inside her pantyhose . And as he started fingering her my wife started getting real wet . Then she was a little surprised when Kevin pulled out his cock and put it in her hand . after a couple of minutes of his fingering and kissing my wife Pam bent over and started sucking him off as he started sniffing his pussy smelling fingers and told my wife her pussy smells really good and I'm about to cum in your mouth , you fucking cock tease Pam . And that’s how it started with my wife and Kevin .

Then about a month later at my wife’s office Christmas party , my wife disappeared and left me standing there by myself for like 20 minutes . Then I heard one of the guys say where's Kevin and another said probability with Pam somewhere . Then I think his name is George said I bet I know what there doing . Then this guy George said to me I think you better go find your wife . You might want to start upstairs that’s where Kevin's office is and sorry Pam’s husband . I felt so small and embarrassed at that moment I just wanted to leave right then , I knew these guys got a real good chuckle out of this .

I started upstairs to find them with a ragging hard on . I found Kevin's office locked and heard him saying what a great cock sucker you are Pam . But I want to fuck you knowing your hubby’s downstairs , that would be so hot thinking of that . I just had to jack off hearing this so I found the bathroom and jacked off , I didn’t want to ruin there fun .

NOW how do I know all of this , because after my wife and I started talking again , like two months later . she came clean and told me about her affair with Kevin even thou I found out about some of it . But it lasted my wife said like two months , that I didn’t know . So after my wife left that job we still used Kevin's name in some of our fantasies for a while , and she told me how big and what his cock was like .

You know what , reliving this in my mind after all these years still gets me so excided . it's true it can seem like yesterday when you think back .

THE END

Users who are viewing this thread

Back