My fit asian wife

• Thread starterprettynfitasian
  • Start date
fitasian said:
Another one for you to enjoy. After that I let him cum inside her. The noises she made is like nothing I ever heard before.
She wanted his cum inside her very much.
Spectacular fucking...she looks amazing

rwall said:
were you lucky enough for her to get pregnant by another man ??
Yes we have 4, 3 girls and one boy, only the second one the boy is mine the other are from different guys, she was 3 weeks the day we got married from one of our friends, that was very hot thinking about that as we were saying Yes I Do

She’s amazing can’t get enough of her abs

Reactions: prettynfitasian and StetsonPersuasion
fitasian said:
Same session.
Lovely gal! She appears to relish being fucked...you are a lucky man!!

Reactions: prettynfitasian
fitasian said:
I do very much like sharing her. She loves being shared and really fucking other guys when I am not around. Who would like to be her fuck buddy?

463d4a01-cb17-4daa-8784-c77aa1248d1f.png 1022E-13.jpg a8618783-ad0f-4efa-92bd-1288460b4bc0.png bbb2df3f-f4bc-4fe5-abcc-5041646a9232.png e11d1351-1c92-4344-8e7b-6374c41da727.png fc73c4ca-6034-42d9-8821-4241452936ad.png ride.png Suck it.png
I would love that so much and not too far away

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion
fitasian said:
I do very much like sharing her. She loves being shared and really fucking other guys when I am not around. Who would like to be her fuck buddy?

463d4a01-cb17-4daa-8784-c77aa1248d1f.png 1022E-13.jpg a8618783-ad0f-4efa-92bd-1288460b4bc0.png bbb2df3f-f4bc-4fe5-abcc-5041646a9232.png e11d1351-1c92-4344-8e7b-6374c41da727.png fc73c4ca-6034-42d9-8821-4241452936ad.png ride.png Suck it.png
So where are you located Florida here are you close ??

coyotevirus said:
Show her full frontal nude face and all
haha, she wont allow it sorry

coyotevirus said:
Then for all we know it could be some other chicks naked body so I'm calling bullshit
Dont give two shits what you think. We are real and I dont have to prove a fucking thing to you

• Love
Reactions: ZackN, DiegoSC and koji
W
fitasian said:
Dont give two shits what you think. We are real and I dont have to prove a fucking thing to you
fitasian said:
and if you had half a brain you could watch the videos I posted and see her full body

• Love
Reactions: ZackN
coyotevirus said:
Are you okay? Do you need a hug?
Nope, just little patience for pushy people who are not so bright.

Reactions: ZackN and StetsonPersuasion
fitasian said:
Another one for you to enjoy. After that I let him cum inside her. The noises she made is like nothing I ever heard before.
She wanted his cum inside her very much.
amazing from head to toe

fitasian said:
Nope, just little patience for pushy people who are not so bright.
I have a question. How was she introduced into this cuckolding? I have a asian gf and it is getting kind of frustrating.

Reactions: Deviant dad and throwback
LoveismewtstA said:
I have a question. How was she introduced into this cuckolding? I have a asian gf and it is getting kind of frustrating.
I agree with this. My Asian wife won’t go past a fantasy at this point.

Reactions: Deviant dad
Years ago I went on a business trip with an old friend and we were talking about pussy and I asked him why he had not gotten serious with anyone after his divorce. He said fucking other guys wives is more fun. I was taken back at the time in fact a bit disgusted.
I told my wife about it and she too was shocked. Then over time we would joke about her hooking up with him , he is BBC for the record. She wanted no parts of it but I would mention such things during intimacy and she would get aroused and I then asked her flat out of she would like to try it. She said "maybe". I always wondered if she was slutty before we met, it was just something that instinctually seemed so.

So back in the CL days I placed an ad and had ALOT of responses. She picked a young nice guy and we met him for dinner.
I saw that she was touching him under the table but playing it cool otherwise.
When we finished dinner we all went outside and he asked would you like to come to my place. I asked her she said in a coy way " I dont know??"
I said lets go and she immediately replied OK.
From there we went back to his small apartment.
Things moved slow and then he started showing her some swing dance moves. I watched. Then he kissed her and led her to his bedroom. No one asked my opinion and I just sat on the couch.
I left them alone for a bit then went in after I heard moans. There has was fucking her and she was taking it all like nothing I have ever seen.
So passionate and sexy. I watched more and then stripped down. As he was fucking her I stuck my cock in her mouth and she did not hesitate to take it. This went on for a while but really i enjoyed watching.
She other wise ignored me and was all his.
I was in awe . He was not hung like a horse but had a very competent 7 or so inch cock that she was loving.
After a while I went back in the other room and took some video . It was dark but I can still watch it and enjoy the moment.
As he was fucking her I watched her wrap her one leg around him and hold it with her arm like a grapple move . She wanted him to cum inside her
and he had no choice.
They finished up and kissed and it was time to go home
THe ride home was a mixture of awkwardness and bliss.
We made it home and she fucked like she was in heat.

We met him one more time. He requested she dress like a school girl as he was a teacher. She obliged. She then gave herself to him one more time while I somewhat participated.

After that something happened and we never saw him again. I ran another ad on CL and found a new guy. A total stud. Former make model and hung. He went on to be her regular fuck buddy for about 2 years.
We did many 3 ways and she went to be with him alone often.

THen he moved and in total she has had 5 men with her newest that she just met at a hotel last week.
I am optimistic they will connect and he told me he wants to do a 3 way.

And that is how it went.
Here is the video of her first bull.

Attachments

• 2016-06-29 22.50.51First bull.mp4
    36.9 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Chinalord, natasnaikul, monkeybrnz and 4 others
throwback said:
I agree with this. My Asian wife won’t go past a fantasy at this point.
Yea man
It took years and luck to get my wife to try

Reactions: throwback
fitasian said:
Years ago I went on a business trip with an old friend and we were talking about pussy and I asked him why he had not gotten serious with anyone after his divorce. He said fucking other guys wives is more fun. I was taken back at the time in fact a bit disgusted.
I told my wife about it and she too was shocked. Then over time we would joke about her hooking up with him , he is BBC for the record. She wanted no parts of it but I would mention such things during intimacy and she would get aroused and I then asked her flat out of she would like to try it. She said "maybe". I always wondered if she was slutty before we met, it was just something that instinctually seemed so.

So back in the CL days I placed an ad and had ALOT of responses. She picked a young nice guy and we met him for dinner.
When we finished dinner we all went outside and he asked would you like to come to my place. I asked her she said in a coy way " I dont know??"
Things moved slow and then he started showing her some swing dance moves. I watched. Then he kissed her and led her to his bedroom. No one asked my opinion and I just sat on the couch.
I left them alone for a bit then went in after I heard moans. There has was fucking her and she was taking it all like nothing I have ever seen.
So passionate and sexy. I watched more and then stripped down. As he was fucking her I stuck my cock in her mouth and she did not hesitate to take it. This went on for a while but really i enjoyed watching.
I was in awe . He was not hung like a horse but had a very competent 7 or so inch cock that she was loving.
After a while I went back in the other room and took some video . It was dark but I can still watch it and enjoy the moment.
As he was fucking her I watched her wrap her one leg around him and hold it with her arm like a grapple move . She wanted him to cum inside her
and he had no choice.

We met him one more time. He requested she dress like a school girl as he was a teacher. She obliged. She then gave herself to him one more time while I somewhat participated.

After that something happened and we never saw him again. I ran another ad on CL and found a new guy. A total stud. Former make model and hung. He went on to be her regular fuck buddy for about 2 years.

THen he moved and in total she has had 5 men with her newest that she just met at a hotel last week.

And that is how it went.
Thanks for your response. Seems like just continuing to talk about it and being more open is the way to go. Wish CL was still a thing. Other like-websites want too much info and do away with that anonymity.

throwback said:
Thanks for your response. Seems like just continuing to talk about it and being more open is the way to go. Wish CL was still a thing. Other like-websites want too much info and do away with that anonymity.
My pleasure!

Reactions: throwback
fitasian said:

and he had no choice.

And that is how it went.
always enjoy your content and stories!

Reactions: prettynfitasian and throwback
So the wife had been fucking this guy for a few weeks and he sent her back to me quite satisfied.
Recently she has been texting with a new stud I found for her. This is actually his real pic.
With any luck they will hit it off and spend the summer as fuck buddies. She has never had a black man inside her.
Long overdue

photo-ffadult-r40-s2-480309797_12894.1301767930.0.main.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, Deviant dad and throwback
Absolutely stunning you are one lucky sob
I've always had a thing for Asian girls