• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Fun Asian Wife - 1

takittoo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi all,

Thought it might be fun to post some pictures of my wife ... we actually have our own free website but not sure of the posting rules so will just add some pictures here.

Let us know if there are any types of pictures you might be interested in seeing and will post if we have them!

Cheers,

takittoo

IMG_9838.jpg IMG_9840.jpg IMG_1660.jpg IMG_1664.jpg

She's a very sexy woman...love that smile...on her face and between her legs :yumyum: so delicious!
would love your website...and do you want to exchange pics...?

wow really luv seeing her with that big smile while shes showing her pussy to all of us, would love a taste of it

Hi all,

Thought it might be fun to post some pictures of my wife ... we actually have our own free website but not sure of the posting rules so will just add some pictures here.

Let us know if there are any types of pictures you might be interested in seeing and will post if we have them!

Cheers,

takittoo

IMG_9838.jpg IMG_9840.jpg IMG_1660.jpg IMG_1664.jpg
God she is Fantastic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back