• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My German Redhead Wife

• Thread startermwm with german redhead w
  • Start date

mwm with german redhead w

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2013
Do you think she needs and would look good with some big black cock? tributes welcome.

Attachments

• tn (3).jpg
    tn (3).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 487
  • tn (4).jpg
    tn (4).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 448
  • tn (5).jpg
    tn (5).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 462
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 516
  • Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, MrJoe and plugnplay
Just beautiful. Love her pussy. It made me instantly hard. Do you share her? I would say she would look good with any color cock stuck in her.

glaube schon, dass sich ein fetter schwarzer schwanz ganz wohl in ihrer fotze fühlen dürfte

très belle rousse et un très beau cul pour une grosse bite noire qui la face crier de plaisire et superbe seins a sucer fait voire plus ta salope me fait bander fort

tenks.............

Yes share her with few, no black yet

ho oui mais il faut 2 grosse bite pour remplire sais 2 trous et la faire crier de plaisire et toi tu regarde dans ton coin et tu te branle et ap tu vas nèttoyer le sperme sur le cul de ta belle salope

couple more for you all,love to hear what you would like to do to her.tn (33).jpgtn (2).jpg

God I really love that pussy. Would love to fuck it and shoot a huge load into it. Tits are nice too. :yumyum:

Hi Nice wife you got where are located. I am visiting Munchen next week

very hot wife, man! She has incredible tits and an ass that begs to be fucked. Do you have any photos of her getting slammed by a huge cock?

mwm with german redhead w said:
couple more for you all,love to hear what you would like to do to her.tn (33).jpgtn (2).jpg

Trying to find a BBC for her and watch her take a big load of black cum deep inside

like to see her on the end off my white cock

Glad you like her, think she would look good bouncing up and down on a big black cock?tn (18).jpgtn (22).jpg

Reactions: plugnplay

Users who are viewing this thread