• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My GF and her sisters fantasy

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My 28 year old GF and her 22 and 20 year old sister went to Europe with their family a few months ago (the sisters split from their parents and did a bit of sight seeing just by the 3 of them)

Just good stories and fun adventures from their trip together. But this weekend over dinner and stories at their place I found out this event in France that had me having to hide my hard cock, during their accidentally spilled story.

It wasn't anything dirty or hardcore but just the fact my GF had glossed over how she and her sisters weren't hit on their travels but they were safe and never went looking for troubled (they all have BFs).
However their leaked story about 2 persistent and charming guys in France and how they were all trying to invite my GF and her sisters back to 1 of the guys house to have a few more drinks drove me wild. In real life they smiled and said "no thanks".

But in my head it had me imagining all 3 sisters, naked. Knees on floors tits pressed into their hotel room bed, bent over and getting rammed hard. Butts jiggling and hair bouncing as they all had 1 guy each behind them fucking them to ecstasy. Like a bonding moment all 3 sisters naked in front of each other getting fucked by 3 hotties they met at the club now sharing the 1 room and fucking all at the same time, cumming on some strangers cock.
Regretting it in the morning but at the time, their eyes rolling back into their heads, after all make of the sisters make eye contact at smile at each other over this wild night.

Is it wrong that I had this running through my head?

Late 1990's my sister went for a European backpackers trip... Whilst in France she met another girl who was heading in a similar path, so they travelled together for a while. One day at a market, 3 men started paying them a lot of attention... they started paying for everything that the girls were trying to buy/wanted to eat/drink... then bustled them into a car and drove them to one of their houses.

Very much was sounding like that movie, "Taken"... They heard one of the men on the phone talking to some others, inviting them over... Luckily - sister and friend managed to get away unscathed...

Nice. Glad they got out all fine and OK. b

But always loved the idea of a man buying things for my GF and expecting sexual payback as a thank you. Which would make her a ****** in some sense.

Anyways To imagine all 3 half bent over the bed and floor of a hotel room, each side of the bed.
Getting fucked till they were cumming so hard, that they were going to go blind from the amazing fucking. Knowing the men were just hot guys they just met an hr ago at some French bar. Is a pretty hot fantasy.
All of their sweet asses jiggling as they are in the the hotel room. A set of hands on each set of hips, as those guys talk in French to each other as they call names both in English and French. As my GF and her sisters cover their name calling with purrs and moans from their fuckings.
French TV playing the background as they all get owned like sluts!

You will make a better husband if you have a good sexual imagination - and you will want your wife to maximise her sex life, even if that means she takes lovers to top up. Afterall, you can't keep your cock in your wife's slit 24/7, so it fair she is allowed to kiss other men on your honeymoon.

I do admit the fantasy of going on vacation to Thailand with her, and when we get there she would be charmed by a stud on vacation too.

Like a older man who'd know how to sweet talk her and use his money a lil to win her over, and for the rest of the trip I would only see my GF for a few hours when she comes back to our hotel room to shower, nap or get ready to go out. At which I would be out at the beach or sightseeing so I really don't see her much, telling myself shes out only sightseeing with her new "friend" even though I know why she is spending nights in his hotel room.

And maybe seeing her out at the hotel restaurant at dinner/lunch. Seeing them across the place eating and then leaving. Knowing they are going to go back to his room and fuck for a few hours after lunch.

Now you know in your mind what you would REALLY like to happen, you can use theLaw of Attraction to make it happen.

Oh yes...the idea of her dating others as well is such a turn on. The idea of her turning wild and I can't stop her is so yum!

Imagine something like a cruise, perhaps. She meets a man with money, and he has access to the first-class events and accomodations. He can have a guest, of course, but only ONE. So she goes off to party with him, day and night. Maybe he calls to your room to invite her to breakfast or lunch, and you know what she's going to do as she leaves you to go be with him.
If you remain on land, a similar fantasy would be her meeting a man that can take her to clubs, restaurants, theaters, and the like that you can't. Or perhaps you would be able to observe them, especially in a more intimate enviroment. See her/them laughing and touching, looking into each others' eyes, and seeing the obvious chemistry between them. Either way you have the same knowledge, wishing she wasn't doing what you know she is as you are left to jack off as you think about it.
Traveling is indeed fun as people have a tendency to do things away from home they may not otherwise do. Together or alone.

I do love the idea of a older man with money using his wealth to get at her.
Just love to imagine he would be old enough to be divorced with teenage kids, not just some young divorcee. But a older (not grandpa type).

Using his charm to become pals but uses his money to get her to join the VIP events, getting her to join him in the high class end of the cruise. From catching up with him during a day, to going to parties after being called to em to eventually staying nights in his room is such a major turn on.
Knowing by 3rd or 4th time of hanging out with her, like after a High Class party at a rich bar on the cruise, my GF would be on her back.

Legs spread by him as he gives her pussy a good pumping, making her squeal as he fucks her like a pig. Knowing hes got her like a fish by his money and power. And soon her nights over his cabin would be a daily thing. Yummm!

.....and hubby has to help himself to sloppy seconds while his wife is sound asleep from all the fucking she did with her lover........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back