• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My GF being told to date other men fantasy

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Been chatting to a few older men and they put this fantasy in my head about my GF.

Since shes very friendly and outgoing. loves to be out and about. but is sexually conservative this fantasy really had me going.

Whereby for me i want to see my fun friendly GF meet a guy who would get her to start treating me like a buddy. and see her start to "date" other guys.
Make her treat me more like when we were close friends, and at the same time hearing how shes now OK with with causal sex.

So I would know shes not really "dating" a guy or going for a drink with a buddy. Its more an excuse to hang out before he knows shes coming back to his place for the night or at least an hr ;)

I would love to chat and share with others who think this kind of humiliation is hot and would love to tell me the situations my GF would get into

Been chatting to a few older men and they put this fantasy in my head about my GF.

Since shes very friendly and outgoing. loves to be out and about. but is sexually conservative this fantasy really had me going.

Whereby for me i want to see my fun friendly GF meet a guy who would get her to start treating me like a buddy. and see her start to "date" other guys.
Make her treat me more like when we were close friends, and at the same time hearing how shes now OK with with causal sex.

So I would know shes not really "dating" a guy or going for a drink with a buddy. Its more an excuse to hang out before he knows shes coming back to his place for the night or at least an hr ;)

I would love to chat and share with others who think this kind of humiliation is hot and would love to tell me the situations my GF would get into
Really don't understand this fantasy because once she agrees to treat you like a buddy and is having casual sex with others you better be at home watching the History channel because you are on it.

Really don't understand this fantasy because once she agrees to treat you like a buddy and is having casual sex with others you better be at home watching the History channel because you are on it.

True. What you do makes sense, but I guess since my GF has told me a little about her past recently, like when we were still just friends.

The idea of it does turn me on, cause there were times when we were just friends and she didn't come to certain friends gatherings because she was seeing her old BF. Like she would be out with him thinking she could make the dessert part of our dinner with friends, but usually ended up missing it cause he talked her back for coffee at his place ;)
Or when as friends a bunch of us went to hang out with her at the house she was house sitting at. Going over, ordering a pizza and watching movies. How she told me times after we left, that old BF at the time would come and spend the night with her.

So for the fantasy of being out with friends again but this time knowing shes open to causal sex and is "dating" not for a BF, just more for the heck of it is a turn on. I love the idea of knowing why she couldn't make our friends dinner, while everyone is thinking shes doing a family thing or is just busy that night. But I know why.

Twisted but I have no idea why it turns me on so much.

Oh so you want her to be secretly committed to you and dating other men. Spreading her legs and taking other men's sperm into her cunt and claiming you mean nothing to her but come back to you and tell you how they used her. Now that's hot.

Oh yes. Like a couple. Doing couple things but another man getting access to her body only.

More into the fetish of seeing her be my GF but treat me as a buddy. like coming over watching a movie at my place and at 11pm getting a text and saying shes going to see a friend. and i know what that means. Too soft to push her on it for details. Having dinner and movie with me but leaving at midnight to go see a "friend"

If she wants this also, then you might as well discuss you becoming a full-blown cuckold during your marriage - with a bull going on your honeymoon with you and your new bride.

You won't be happy in your marriage if your cuckold dreams don't actually happen. Best to talk about your fantasies before you get married, so your girlfriend can decide whether you are both compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back