• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my gf

thaddeus8

New around here...
Beloved Member
I am together with my gf (21y) for almost 2 years now and we have great sex together, at least I have... Obviously, I (23y) allways cum when we have sex but she never does. She told me that she can't get vaginal orgams, so i usually allways lick her before we have sex till she climaxes and then fuck her. Is that even possible or is she only trying not to hurt my self-esteem? Anyways, sexually I feel awfull so I willingly please her with my tongue...
A few days ago I checked her messages on her cellphone and i saw that at least during the past 9 moths she was texing with her ex-boyfriend with just "Love!" and other flirt stuff and with her last fuckbuddy before we got together, with whom she also texted "messy" stuff, but not that sexually...
I have to mention her ex-boyfriend is a football player (unfortunatly not black) about 195cm thats i think 6.39' and i think he is better endowed that i am. about the fuckbuddy i don't know that much, exept he had a relationship and a kid while he was fucking my future girlfriend.

Well, I am into this cuckolding thing for quiet some time now, but i don't know who to talk to her on that topic... Escpeacially the interracial part of it gets me going but we live in Austria and there aren't that many black guys....

ps.: my dick in the pic... i know its small but i wanted you to see...

I am sorry I bothered you all! My lil cock isn't even worth mentioning. 320 views and no comment...

Last edited by a moderator:
There are plenty of postings on here about how to approach the subject with her. Take your time

You are giving her an orgasm manually, then cumming yourself, which is excellent. 50-70% of women have problems having an orgasm from the in/out action of the penis.

As long as you bring her off, encourage her to share her fantasies, and you help her to bring her fantaises into reality, she will look on you as someone very special in her life.

Love is a partnership and not about ownership or restricting what your wife can do. Marriage should enable each spouse to enjoy a spectacular sex life; and what you both want from marriage has to be discussed fully BEFORE MARRIAGE if at all possible. If you agree to let her have lovers during your marriage, then KEEP YOUR WORD and can the jealousy.

Thadeus...it's an interesting post...but you really did not ask for anything in your post. Now if you posted a pic of her...we would gladly tell you how sad it is that she does not have a BBC to make sure her needs are met.

Thank you for you comments!

"11-19-2009 07:58 AM
Josetta

You are giving her an orgasm manually, then cumming yourself, which is excellent. 50-70% of women have problems having an orgasm from the in/out action of the penis.

As long as you bring her off, encourage her to share her fantasies, and you help her to bring her fantaises into reality, she will look on you as someone very special in her life."

she looks so hot and sexy when she is cumming from my tonue and fingers. i love it! here are two pics of here. please understand i don't want to show off each and everthing of my gf... i just want to give you a hint, how perfect she is :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back