• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl for bulls.

• Thread startercuckolddean
  • Start date
more pics of girl getting used by others, hope you like. want to know more or possible meet then add cuckolddean@hotmail.co.uk

Attachments

• DSCF0229Medium.JPG
    DSCF0229Medium.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 756
  • DSCF0228 Medium.JPG
    DSCF0228 Medium.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 672
  • DSCF0238 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0238 (Medium).JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 824
  • DSCF0243 Medium.JPG
    DSCF0243 Medium.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 823
  • DSCF0247 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0247 (Medium).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 712
Nice pics she looks like she is def enjoying her new found freedom, :)

Great photos Dean - tell us more. What are her preferences? Is it only young, handsome, big-cocked studs who get to play, or does she like the older (more refined), dirty-minded gent as well? I'd love to think of her lovely body sitting astride my cock and riding to heaven.

Looks like cute little titties there as well - is she shy about them? (She's keeping them well covered).

She is really nice top look at. I would love to be deep inside of her.

thanks, yer she is shy about boobs, wants bigger ones, will i'm sure one day.
obv loves a big cocked stud but does love older men especially also loves bbc. get in touch could make it happen or juts ask what ya want to know.

a few more for you guys

Attachments

• Christmas 056 (Medium).jpg
    Christmas 056 (Medium).jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 754
  • DSCF0228 Medium.JPG
    DSCF0228 Medium.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 596
  • DSCF9782 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF9782 (Medium).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 834
  • DSCF9781 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF9781 (Medium).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 623
  • DSCF0513 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0513 (Medium).JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 953
BEAUTIFUL shaved pussy! I would love to feast on that both before and after you fuck her. I can just imagine a little pool of cum dripping out.

Wow theres something about her that really does it for me. I really like your woman.

cuckolddean said:
Great response thnks so much, she is a beaut, need to go on a country wide tour i feel lol. more pics here...

She'll need to get her gorgeous self up here to newcastle then. I'd be wanting to fuck her.

cuckolddean said:
Geordie sandwich sounds fucking good!

Yeah, damm right it sounds good.

cuckolddean said:
thanks, yer she is shy about boobs

Why be shy, they look beautiful

She is very beautiful and sexy, however, you might want to up the calorie count by a few hundred. She is model skinny and in my humble opinion could use a few pounds.

I'd like to meet her in a downtown London dance club

Users who are viewing this thread