• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girl

• Thread starternhcouple4life
  • Start date
very frist threesome we ever did

this is two screen shots of a video of our very first three some that got us started in 08 with my brother he really pounded her

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG1246.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG1246.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 448
  • brother fucking her.jpg
    brother fucking her.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 437
ohhhhhhhhh i want fuck that woman

nhcouple4life said:
this is two screen shots of a video of our very first three some that got us started in 08 with my brother he really pounded her

How about you get rid of the skinny fucker and let a real man come over and give her some cock. I would love to fill her pussy for you. I have np with you laying on your back and eating her pussy as I fuck her either. Maybe you could give my balls a little love while you are down there.

Hi dear..

nhcouple4life said:

Lemme fuck her too

nhcouple4life said:

Did your brother-in-law and father-in-law join you guys for a fivesome in the later days? :eek:

my girls pussy with cum

Attachments

• IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 272
yes it is mine figure it the closet thing i can do to post up quick

Well that's still very nice. Your wife is pretty amazing. There just isn't enough pictures of her to see. We all would love to see more of her. Come on now, get us some more pictures of this beauty. She's so amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread