My girlfriend and her best friend

• Thread starterskafrieze
  • Start date
Well I wouldn't say mad, just pushing the envelop. If she wasn't divorced, over 30, and has three kids I might marry her or something/lol But she's very replaceable and she knows it, which drives her crazy. She can't stand rejection.

She was a high school and college cheerleader who lusted after blk ball players, but was always to scared to try. Her and her friend both confess to having a youthful curiousity. I'm just choosing to take advantage of it for my own selfish sexual wants!

a couple nice looking ladies- rare on here

Your girlfriend Deonna is simply beautiful! I'll tell you the truth... your white dick will never get as hard as when you are watching her sucking a big black strangers cock right in front of you. Trust me brother...

Great pics, gorgeous ladies.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
have some more pics to post

I like both...i like the blondie more tho

gorgeous pair. would love to becomes friends with them too

few more pics

Attachments

• deo12.jpg
    deo12.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 452
  • sheila10.jpg
    sheila10.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 294
  • ml1.jpg
    ml1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 422
Your girlfriend is beyond gorgeous, as is her girlfriend.

Question

What do you mean by replaceable? Because she is 30 and divorced with three kids? Today age makes no difference regarding marriage. My best friend was married 29 years with one child and his wife walked out at the age of 53 after she had gastric bypass surgery. Depending on her financial situation, at the age of 30, that is incredibly young...I would move in with her or marry her..given the right situation. Is she sexually experienced and adventurous? Is she turned on by black men? Is she opne to baing shared? By the way....she is stunning and a three way with her friend is not outside the realm of unreasonable! After three children, is she still tight?

they are both gorgeous, blond seems more fit but the brunette has those amazing tits, i wonder if u have told wither of them your desires for them to have black cock

Last edited by a moderator: