• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend finally did it

• Thread starterdmphilips21
  • Start date

dmphilips21

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2013
New member here but i've been reading the forum for quite some time. This is a true story that occured this past weekend... Enjoy!

Ashley and I wanted to go out to the club and dance since we hadn’t been out in a few months. Before we left, my buddy Eric text me and asked what we were doing that evening. Ashley told me we should invite him. He accepted so we went and picked him up. After the club we took him back to his house and as he was getting out of the car Ashley said that he should come to our place to drink more and we’d drop him back off at his place in the morning. When we got to our place we drank and talked. He asked to borrow a t-shirt to change into because he was burning up in his dress shirt so I gave him one. I don’t really remember what happened next but all I know is he was stripped down to boxers and Ashley was stripped down to panties and a bra. So, all three of us are sitting on the couch (Ashley in between us). He and and Ashley started talking about styles of panties. Ashley went and changed into a pair to see if she could find the style that he was trying to describe as his favorite. One after another she would walk back in living room totally sexy just like a panty model. Eventually she found a pair that matched what he was talking about and it turned out I really liked them on her too. I hadn’t seen her in this particular pair. It was pretty hot.

Later as he became pretty tired Ashley took him to the guest room to make sure that he had everything he needed to bed down for the night. Ashley never came back so I walked in there and she was laying next to him (nothing kinky) and she was giving him advice about a personal situation so I figured I should let them be.

After about 15 minutes I would go check every few minutes to see what the hell was going on. Eventually I noticed they both seemed sleep. I was just about to go in the room when I heard a kiss. It was too dark to see who kissed who but before I could say or do anything there was another kiss then another and another. After a while it was just slow kissing back and forth. After about 30 seconds of this Ashley jumped out of bed so I ran back to the living room. She came out of the room and into the living room and said “your friend can’t be trusted! He grabbed my boob!” I said “well Ashley… let’s see you started a panty show, you showed him sexy pics, you invited him over to drink, you danced with him at club, you somehow ended up laying there consoling him about his personal issue. It was probably a drunken mistake. Plus, he’s kind of LED ON!!! You have after all pretty much made yourself an object tonight” I didn’t tell her I heard/saw the kissing. I went on saying… “You also sat here just like every other night and told him he’s too cute to be with his ex and then he told you that you had a nice ass and he liked to look at it before we started dating. So, if you wanna hall pass you can have one. Fuck him. Besides… it’ll freshen up our sex life.” She said “I’d NEVER do that with him… I might kiss him but that’s it” I said “well fine whatever you want but feel free to seduce him.“

After only about a minute of convincing she took off her bra and went back in the room and he was **********. She got under the blanket and kissed him not knowing I was watching. This of course woke him up instantly. They were both on their sides facing each other and he put his arms around her and they started making out slowly and passionately. After about 2 or 3 minutes of this under the blanket I could see them thrusting into each other grinding and then shortly thereafter I noticed hands and legs moving and her panties popped out from the bottom of the blanket where their feet were *******. I honestly felt violated at that point and was waiting on her to get up and say she didn’t want to do this but it didn’t happen. They continued kissing and grinding for another couple minutes. Then all of a sudden I heard her gasp and I knew that this was the moment that he begin to penetrate her and it was their last chance to turn back. About 10 seconds later I realized there was not going to be any turning back as I saw their bodies close in on each other and she let out a loud moan as he completely entered her over a course of about 5 seconds. They made out for a few seconds enjoying the moment and then began moving in rhythm together. It was about this point that she said “you’re so good” and he mumbled something back to her that I couldn’t hear. This rhythmic slow sex session lasted for about 10 minutes until they got more and more into it and suddenly stopped. It didn’t seem intense enough to be orgasm. They kept their bodies locked together and started making out again. After resting a couple minutes they started pumping away again and within minutes she got on top of him. She fucked him like crazy riding him like a bull. His feet were flopping and toes curling loving being inside her. She switched from making out with him as she rode to letting her boobs that she had just complained about him touching a while ago rub his face. She rode Eric and fucked him for a good 20 minutes this time and told him “cum in me” which he did just a minute later. She laid back down at his side and they made out for a few minutes and she got up. I ran to our bedroom to avoid being caught watching, recording audio, and shooting pictures of it all.

As she walked into the bedroom and got in bed wearing the panties I had just seen scrapped at the foot of the bed I asked her if she enjoyed her make out session. She said “Yes, hes a good kisser but im ready for you to fuck me NOW”. I stripped her panties off which had just been between their feet and I jammed myself into her. She moaned again and I asked her quickly how it was and she replied “I did it” I said “good im glad you made out with him” (playing stupid). She said “no, I had sex with him”. I said “good. You said you weren’t going to though. What inspired you?” she said “well, I wasn’t going to but he kind of just stuck it in” for some reason I’m not buying that. I asked her, “did you get on top and ride him?” she said “no” I’m still not quite sure why she lied about that part but we fucked for 30 minutes and it was so amazing.

The next morning we all woke up and he had already called a friend to pick him up so that he would not disturb us. I talked to him later in the day about the incident and he claims not to remember much but wishes he wasn’t so ***** so that he COULD remember what she was like. Her response to it was that it was fun and made her feel very sexy. Later that day I washed their dirty sheets so that she wouldn’t have to mess with it. The huge stain they left was a sign of how much they enjoyed it. Finally getting to be together after all of these years.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
WOW! Awesome night! Sounds like something i would love to encounter with my wife. The only thing that bothers me about the story is the lying on her part? Even though its a bit of a turn on that you caught them and she lied about certain things, It still kinda adds to it!

So what about this audio and pic you got? lol care to share?

Yeah it was a minor lie so it doesnt bother me. I'll eventually find out whats up with her not being honest. My guess is maybe she doesnt want to seem like she enjoyed it too much just in case i regret it. She does NOT believe in cheating and probably feels that i might change my mind and blame it all on her and if she was on top.... it would make it seem like she was the person who started it. I just need to let her know i am comfortable with it i guess. What do you think? You're right though it was a turn on for me because i wasnt mad at all when she lied. And yes, it was a very awesome night. i just hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.

On the pics/audio... sorry i'd rather not. i was nervous enough about posting the story. ;) The pics were too dark really because it was about 5 in the morning. next time (if there is one) i've learned some things for sure about how to get things setup right first. honestly, i didnt think this was ever going to happen though. It all developed so quickly. thanks for the reply!

Love the story!!! You really should share any video, audio, and pics that you got. You can always blur out the face if you want too. Either way , grats to you that everything seemed to work out. Can't wait to hear more.

Do you want to see a rematch between them? Sounds like the only
thing you need to do is keep reassuring her you're completely OK
with her having sex with your friend. Have you talked to him about
what happened?

-Hiki

Users who are viewing this thread