• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend hot for black dick.. playing with her self

Rete81

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
This was my girlfriend last night

Attachments

• ma 1.jpg
    ma 1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 652
  • ma 2.jpg
    ma 2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,615
  • ma 4.jpg
    ma 4.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • ma 3.jpg
    ma 3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 991
  • ma 5.jpg
    ma 5.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,311
nice pics!

Looks like she put on a real nice show for you, making herself cum while you watched and took pictures of her.
Very nice body & pretty "cumming" face!

Attachments

• ma 2.jpg
    ma 2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 632
she was cumming rite their.. i wanted to video it but i have tried before an i cant post the videos

This was my girlfriend last night

Wow, totally ethereal. In that one photo, with her eyes closed on the cusp of a deep slow rolling orgasm, If she only knew of the thousands of guys, with hardon's in hand. On that same peak and sharing it with her. Tell her thanks, and a captive audience awaits. Along with the next level. Find that bbc that can give her that face for hours. A woman this amazing deserves it.

Looks like she put on a real nice show for you, making herself cum while you watched and took pictures of her.
Very nice body & pretty "cumming" face!

Her orgasm will be much stronger for her with a black man kissing that mouth deep, while cumming inside of her at the same time.

She'll have the fuck of her life! She deserves it, help her experience it while she is young & hot to fuck.

So any new activity?
Have you had any luck convincing your girlfriend?
Have you bought her a black toy to nudge her along?

Yall be safe, take plenty of photos and do kiss and tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back