• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend made me a cuckold.

• Thread starterrockstarstud
  • Start date

rockstarstud

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 5, 2012
It first started a year ago when she asked to have a threesome. I was amazed at first until she told me she wanted another guy not a girl. Of course I said no. It soon started with her staying out late with friends and no sex for me. I became suspisious. Then one day this shown up in my email. A picture of my gf April, but I never did anything. (more to come)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,752
What are your feelings on this matter?
Any idea who sent the picture? I also wonder if the 'sender' could also be the 'taker'...

The sender is the taker, I have gotten a few more too. I am so horny by this. I am ****** to jerk off to these photos cause I havent had sex in 9 months

I'd be willing to bet your girlfriend has had sex in the past 9 months, even if you haven't. I hope the guy sends you some good pics of his cock stuffed in her mouth or pussy. ;)

I'll bet you are indeed very turned on and excited! I would be the same if I were in your position.
Do you enjoy knowing that another man (or men?) are using her body for their pleasure?

I also got this one, I emailed him back asking for more. I havent told my girlfriend that I know she is cheating. I think she stays with me because I support her, but I dont want to lose her.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 835
rockstarstud said:
It first started a year ago when she asked to have a threesome. I was amazed at first until she told me she wanted another guy, not a girl. Of course I said no.

Why "of course"...?

rockstarstud said:
It soon started with her staying out late with friends, and no sex for me.

Oh, oh... your woman was telling you her request was serious (not just a casual suggestion), and she wanted you to respond accordingly...

rockstarstud said:
I became suspicious. Then one day this showed up in my email. A picture of my gf April.

She told you she was fucking another man, and wanted to be sure there was no doubt in your mind that you were not providing her with what she needs...

rockstarstud said:
But, I never did anything.

Really...? How could you not "get" a message as bluntly-stated as that?

rockstarstud said:
I also got this one.

That's a better pic than the first one you posted. What impressive tits your woman has. VERY nice. No wonder she wants to fuck multiple men. She must be accustomed to many men looking lasciviously at her. It sounds like she thinks about what it would be like to fuck them, and not just one at a time...

rockstarstud said:
I emailed [the man who took the photo and sent it to me] back, asking for more.

You'll almost certainly get more pics, whether you want them or not...

rockstarstud said:
I haven't told my girlfriend I know she is cheating.

Hah! I love it. That's a classic male response — say nothing to your woman assuming she doesn't know that you know she's fucking another man, make a grossly-unjustified assumption about the nature of her relationship with her other man, and assume if you communicate with him he'll say nothing to her about that, but only communicate back with you.

That's impeccable logic (or maybe not) — but most likely, your woman's other man is sending you hot cell-phone pictures of her because she persuaded him to do that. Obviously, she knows he's been taking pics of her because... well... the pice are of her (right...?). And, why would he take cell-phone pics of her if he weren't going to send them to someone else (you... right?).

Ergo, your woman is part of the plot. She's trying to tell you something. But, to find out what you'll have to talk with her. I know this sounds like a daunting prospect, but next time you see her unzip your pants, reach in, grasp your balls firmly in one hand, and start the conversation. You can do it...

rockstarstud said:
I think she stays with me because I support her.

If that's what you suspect, I would guess you're right. Since she hasn't fucked you for 9 months, she clearly isn't staying with you because you provide her with great sex...

rockstarstud said:
But, I don't want to lose her.

Then, you need to give your woman what she wants and needs. From what you've said, it sounds like that's a relationship with you plus one or more other men in which she fucks two (or maybe more) of you simultaneously. But, to clarify that you need to talk with her. So, communicate! Go for it...

I've also been in this position where the three-some opportunity arises and I did something to stop it, change it or slow it down because I was concerned that it would cause too much trouble for our relationship. Needless to say with my ex where I had this situation myself I brought three-somes up with her and another girl. She didn't care so much for it, and suggested a 3 way with another guy to make things fair. I didn't like that and we never had our MFM three-way but she did indulge herself with another man. Luckily I was still having sex, actually we were having more sex plus the extra sex with the other guy for her.

hot situation

this is a hot and nice situation. For me is better to watch my wife fucking other guys and then fuck her. I think if you are not fully confortable with this situation you must accept her proposition. If you can not satisfy her desires let her fuck other guys but you have to keep control of relationship

If you can't keep your cock (continuously) in her pussy for 8 hours a day (which she needs), then let other men help you fill the "time slots". Plenty of time for you to shoot your 1-3 loads, and plenty of time for the other guys to give her their "gifts".

Sign up, and the "Project Manager" will let you know what the fuck roster looks like, and when you are scheduled to "slot in".

Rockstarstud,

Since your last post 10 Sept. 2012:

rockstarstud said:
I also got this one, I emailed him back asking for more. I havent told my girlfriend that I know she is cheating. I think she stays with me because I support her, but I dont want to lose her.

you seem to have dropped off the radar. Any updates...?

—Custer

i wish someone would send pics of my wife like this showing me she is still a sex loving slut

Users who are viewing this thread