• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girlfriend & our neighbour?

• Thread starterpaar27
  • Start date

paar27

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2012
Switzerland
I've been sharing my girlfriend for a while now and she had several hot dates, during which she got the attention from other men that she needs. However, these were primarily ONS, mostly with strangers.

Recently, we had a phantasy of her having sex with one of our neighbours (we live in a condo block). It's a 50 yo guy who has shown clear interest in her and it wouldn't need much from her side to make it happen. This phantasy is clearly turning her on and I can see at some point, she will show him her availability.

Now, I'm not sure it's a good idea to get one's girlfriend banged by a neighbor.
What is your point of view?

Reactions: purplejoys
would love to hear some more details about some of her previous encounters if you are willing to share...

in terms of the situation with the neighbour i can totally understand why you are so torn... in fantasy it seems so hot but then the reality could be awkward if things turn bad down the road...

but i think if everyone is clear of the situation beforehand and you feel comfortable that you can handle seeing this guy on a daily basis knowing that he has been with your girl, then i would say go for it... but just make sure to talk things through beforehand so that everyone is clear of the situation...

i hope it will work out..

I wouldn't have a problem with it personally, you might even get a chance to watch him bang her! My ex brought a guy home that lived a couple of blocks from us and everything was fine.

Well if you can handle the embarrassment of seeing him and knowing he has fucked your GF - then I say go for it!

Reactions: purplejoys
paar27 said:
Recently, we had a phantasy of my woman having sex with one of our neighbours (we live in a condo block). It's a 50 yo guy who has shown clear interest in her, and it wouldn't need much from her side to make it happen. This phantasy is clearly turning her on, and I can see at some point, she will show him her availability. But now, I'm not sure it's a good idea to get one's girlfriend banged by a neighbor.

Your phrase, "not sure it's a good idea to get one's girlfriend banged by a neighbor," implies you are in control of your woman's sexuality and will make the decision whether (or not) she fucks him.

Since your neighbor is ready-at-hand, however, and since he has made it clear he's interested in your woman, and she is interested in him, if you discourage her from fucking him there's a good chance that will provide her with the modest additional incentive she needs to go ahead and do it — most likely when you aren't around. I mean, hey, she could even slip out the door while you're sleeping late at night, then tap on his door and fuck him. This would have the benefit of yielding, for her, an "erotic secret."

Thus, I suggest a discussion with your woman in which you tell her you know she needs sexual satisfaction above and beyond what you can provide, so you're going to leave it up to her. If she wants to fuck your neighbor, she should go ahead and do so. However, you feel it will be best for your relationship if she doesn't try to hide that, but rather tells you about her sexual adventures with him (perhaps while holding your cock in both hands, while you're in bed at night, or your cock in one hand and your balls in the other).

Re. whether it will be "awkward" when you see him, say, in your condo hallway: I wouldn't worry about it. More than likely, he'll continue relating to you in the same way he has previously. If he expresses an interest in talking about enjoying the pleasures of your woman fucking him, you can point out that she's her own woman. She dates, seduces, and fucks whomever she wishes, while you don't feel a need for that so you remain faithful to her (if that's the nature of your relationship). An explanation along those lines would be fairly short and simple.

Thanks for all the comments and advice!
General consensus seems to be that I shouldn't discourage my girlfriend and let our neighbor have fun with her. Although I had strange feelings in the past, when speaking to men who have fucked my girlfriend, I have managed this embarrassment and hopefully will do so with our neighbour. I think it could be easier because he's quite a bit older than we are.

@mystTiger: I'm happy to share details of her previous encounters. Just pm me..

Sooo...
How's things going?

Any updates?

Go for it, my wife was 23 the first time I shared her with a 45 year old co-worker of her's. After that night she would come home 2 or 3 times a week with a freshly fuck pussy, and on Friday night he would come home with her and I got to watch him fuck her in our bed it was so hot and I still like watching her fuck black guys

My girlfriend and our neighbour had another encounter yesterday, but this time, she showed him her availability and interest.
Nothing has happened so far, but this might change this week-end!

That sounds promising. Let us know how things go

paar27 said:
My girlfriend and our neighbour had another encounter yesterday, but this time, she showed him her availability and interest. ....

Sounds like nonverbal but clear communication — perhaps your woman flashed your neighbor with her tits, and a seductive smile. If so, most likely she'll have him in bed rapidly, as you suggest...

paar27 said:
My girlfriend and our neighbour had another encounter yesterday, but this time, she showed him her availability and interest.
Nothing has happened so far, but this might change this week-end!
Would love to hear about the encounter between your gorgeous girlfriend and the older neighbour! Keep us posted.

Sorry for my late reply, I've been very busy.

It actually happened that week-end!
Since we have to enroll for using the common laundry in our condoblock, my girlfriend knew exactly when she could meet our neighbour 'by accident'.
That Saturday afternoon, she prepared herself by showering carefully and then got dressed with a pair of skinny jeans and a top that allowed good views. In fact, she positioned her boobs so that they spilled out in the front of her bra a bit.
She looked extremely sexy and it was difficult to let her go, knowing what she was after.

I thought and sort of hoped she would return after a few minutes because she changed her mind or didn't meet him.
But only after 3 hours, she returned to our apartment..

Congratulations! Will it be a regular thing?

paar27 said:

Hey, that's OK... thanks for the update.

paar27 said:

Awright! My congratulations to your sexy woman for her successful seduction...

paar27 said:
Since we have to enroll for using the common laundry in our condoblock, my girlfriend knew exactly when she could meet our neighbour 'by accident'.

Clearly that's an excellent mechanism for meeting people...

paar27 said:
That Saturday afternoon, she prepared herself by showering carefully then dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, with a top that allowed good views. In fact, she positioned her boobs so they spilled out in the front of her bra a bit.

Excellent. Obviously, your woman knows how to appeal to prospective lovers...

paar27 said:
She looked extremely sexy, and it was difficult to let her go, knowing what she was after.

Really... I would think so...

paar27 said:
I thought and sort of hoped she would return after a few minutes, because she had changed her mind or didn't meet him.

Wishful thinking...

paar27 said:
But, 3 hours later she returned to our apartment.

Three hours during which you jacked off repeatedly, I would imagine, thinking about what your woman might be doing with your neighbor...

Thanks again for the update, cuckold Paar, and my congratulations again to your hot-and-sexy woman for her new conquest — and to you, as well, for your acceptance of her strong sexuality.

paar27 said:

but only after 3 hours, she returned to our apartment..
Don't leave us hanging. What actually happened? Did he fuck her brains out? Did you get sloppy seconds? Did anything happen at all?

Please, give us an update.
We are waiting for you story

hoping for a update soon