• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girls graduation

• Thread starter2ndbest
  • Start date

2ndbest

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2006
i know men love seeing hot young school girls, so here are some pics of my girl when she graduated from high school. if there are any requests, just post a reply

Indeed a hot girl!

So, if you don't mind us horny ol' farrts ogling your young lady, do you also enjoy the idea of her being fucked by older men? Just curious...;) What arre HER thoughts on the matter?

Harry Wiggleson said:
So, if you don't mind us horny ol' farrts ogling your young lady, do you also enjoy the idea of her being fucked by older men? Just curious...;) What arre HER thoughts on the matter?

of course i like the idea, she is too shy to have an opinion.. but shy girls are hot when they have men make up their minds for them.

so let me be the one who will get fussed at u said requests so if we want to see that hot girl naked ur gonna post them for us??

Oh yeah, she is nice

I like her face... she is cute. Bet she would love me to cum on her lips. I'm 28 male from portugal and my dick is about 8 inch and thick... bet she would scream on it...
mail me so we to change some ideas about our girls, my gf and yours.

your daughter

i think she is very cute. i wouldnt mind talkin to you about her...
28/m/michigan

Yes

Definitely email me . I would love to talk to you about that sweet young thing,
and those intimate details only you know.

She is hot.

Any panty pics for us to savour?

The obvious question is; "Has she been blacked?", and how do you feel about her with older men? write me www.caesars_lair@yahoo.com

ur girl

she needs a black dick and u lick after

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a soon to be ALL hole black cock SLUT............. yummmmmmmmm

mmm

u guys must be having lots of fun with her pics, so here is more for your entertainment

Wish I could enjoy her. Thanks for the pics.

Hot

WOuld love to chat about her

All we need now is pics of your daughter like the BBC slut in Pic #3;)

God she's hot!

Very Very cute girl. I wouldn't mind meeting her in person :)

Users who are viewing this thread