• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My horny blonde wife

• Thread starterconchord
  • Start date
Mandingo021 said:
Sure your wife was talking to him at home while he was working, smiling at him flirting with him a little. Bet he saw her in her robe, might have gapped open a couple of times "accidently". God bet he would cum inside of your wife hard...since your infertile, bet she isn't on the pill?

She is not on the pill. Doctor says she is fertile and that my swimmers are the problem. No question in my mind that a hung black stud would knock her up right away... She told me my dick was small too, so that doesn't help.

conchord said:
She is not on the pill. Doctor says she is fertile and that my swimmers are the problem. No question in my mind that a hung black stud would knock her up right away... She told me my dick was small too, so that doesn't help.

So how long is the work on your house been going on? Weeks?, Months?. Wonder if your wife keeps saying to you that more needs to be done dear. The fact that he likes white women and has kids by his white wife probably intrigues her. Bet she has seen pics of her and his kids...and fantasizes what it would be like to have bi-racial babies. Imagine him coming to the house in the morning ringing the door, and she comes to the door in a towel, and lets him in apologizing..her long blonde hair down her back, towel clinging to her still wet body. Wonder if he has ever accidently got an eyefull of her getting out of the shower, only to have her flash that pretty smile, blush and cover up quickly (or maybe not so quickly).

I am not black, only Hispanic, but if she was here in Central Florida I'd tell her to toss her birth control and take her to my bed nightly when she started ovulating to darken up those pretty blonde genes of hers.

Sure with all that time alone they must have done lots of personal conversation. I am sure she has seen pictures of his pretty babies by his white wife.....and looked at him wistfully and said, "well I would luv to have a baby of my own, but so far we haven't had any luck".

Yes she has seen pictures of his wife and kids and she says they're beautiful. She mentioned them to me and seemed intrigued by that. No doubt he could knock her up quick. He even asked her to help him with some of his business accounting and web page.

conchord said:
Yes she has seen pictures of his wife and kids and she says they're beautiful. She mentioned them to me and seemed intrigued by that. No doubt he could knock her up quick. He even asked her to help him with some of his business accounting and web page.

So how is the work going on with him and your pretty wife at the house? Are they still spending lots of time alone together at home while your gone?

Users who are viewing this thread