• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot girlfriend (27)

• Thread starterpaar27
  • Start date

paar27

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2012
Switzerland
I've been sharing my girlfriend for about 1.5 years now.
It all started with Melanie giving head to a stranger during our holidays. Back home, she has sucked a few other cocks, but after a while, she also wanted to have sex. Since then, several men have spent pleasant hours with her.

Now, we stumbled upon this great forum and I'd like to share some of Melanie's pics. We're curious what you think of her. All comments are much appreciated.

Best, Melanie & Marc

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2,643
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2,318
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2,225
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2,446
Woah shes sexy as hell! lets see some pictures of her in action!

bulldogs888 said:
Woah shes sexy as hell! lets see some pictures of her in action!

Agreed......sexy as hell.....and want to see pics of her in action.

Very nice . . .

Very sexxy!!

Dat ziet er lekker uit :)

She is sexy as hell I hope we will be seeing more of her

Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments so far!
Yes, I do have pics of Melanie in action.
If interested, please pm me.

Best, Marc

Gorgeous Love those legs, got any more?

u got mail, marc

BLIZZ

pfooof, pfooooo. No that's not right. wooooiiit fwoooooo. Nope. How do you wolf whistle with a keyboard?... LOL
Those read more like my tongue was stuck in her ass when I tried to whistle, which, I am not saying is a bad thing!

Dam straight she is hot! The fact that she is willing to be shared is even hotter. Do you get to watch or participate?

Wow, Melanie looks quite gorgeous.

I think you need to share more, we want to see more of this lovely lady.

goddamn sexy

your girl is soooo hot and looks like a sexmachine. I thing she needs a proper fuck a well hung big deviced black man. imagine this, she bend and up her ass possible she can and wait her bull's bbc infront of you, you helplesly watching her. she ready to give what she have vith passionately his bull. and then her bull looks your eyes with a self confidence and thanks you for letting him to use your tinny innocent angel, a cock eager bitch.And now it's the time for you and your dady's daughter GF, it's the point to never go back. Her bull's huge, venny, absolutely viril and masculer scent cock ready for do his job. When his warm huge head touch your angels pink, tight, virgin asshole she passionatly wait. Huge cock is slowly slide her by tear her holes muscles, its a painy and difrent experiment for first time for her. She helplessly moaning with pain and passion. İts hard to explain but you erected hardly you never felt before. Your dady's daughter type angel turning a BBC ***** in front of you. Now her bull in her hole deeply you never can. He hold the record you can't reach closer. She is ok now taking a pace and totaly accept the bull'S huge cock. Can you see your angel GF is now living a metamorfoses she not a innocent, virgin ass angel anymore. She turn a cock eager BBC nasty slut.
OOhh it's hot isn't it. you lucky cuck boy. Read this to your GF I bet she is exciting and begg for you "let's do it real"

zippless said:
Dam straight she is hot! The fact that she is willing to be shared is even hotter. Do you get to watch or participate?

Thanks for your reply..

Usually, I watch them in the beginning, when Melanie strips in front of the stranger and/or when she kneels down in front of him and starts sucking his cock. Later on, I sometimes leave them on their own, so they can enjoy each other. Sometimes, I watch/take pics. It really depends on what the bull is ready to do and in what mood Melanie is. I do not participate though.

Best, Marc

From what you have showed so far she seems to be a hell of a hottie.

thanx 4 reply, marc !!!

She is really hot

Users who are viewing this thread