• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot girlfriend (27)

• Thread starterpaar27
  • Start date
yes more pics!!!

Wow - a very hot girl! How many men has she already got?
I'm also from Switzerland, so if you want another bull to mount her, drop me a line..

und heute wird sie vom weihnachtsmann gefickt

In the last 1.5 years, Melanie has met several other men. Every meeting was very exciting for all of us and luckily, we have only had good encounters so far.
Of course the "first times" were the most thrilling: The first time she has sucked a strangers' dick, the first time she's been screwed by a guy, we just met an hour ago at the hotel bar etc.

Hope this will continue in the New Year :)

ich wünsche es EUCH BEIDEN und ein tolles spritziges 2013

Gorgeous Man, u got pm ;)

did it continue, I have seen you 2 on other swiss forums....
paar27 said:
In the last 1.5 years, Melanie has met several other men. Every meeting was very exciting for all of us and luckily, we have only had good encounters so far.
Of course the "first times" were the most thrilling: The first time she has sucked a strangers' dick, the first time she's been screwed by a guy, we just met an hour ago at the hotel bar etc.

Hope this will continue in the New Year :)

She is fantastic

I think your lady is absolutely stunning. Have you got any more pictures of her?

Yes, it would be nice if you posted more pictures of her, I would like to see more of her, even in regular clothes!

Hi guys,

We've got a few new pictures of my girlfriend in action (with a complete stranger). If interested, please drop us a line..

Beautiful! I'd love to see the pics of her.

Users who are viewing this thread