My hot indian wife for u...

• Thread startersexysumit18
  • Start date

sexysumit18

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2011
Enjoy her curves and shower ur appreciation in the form of white hot boiling cums..Here she is..all hot and ready for the show.......keep ur cocks ready for the cum shower...Do u like Indian sensual beauty..?? Reply in thread and in pm too for added fun...What do u wanna do to her..??

Attachments

• shk.jpg
    shk.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,209
  • shk (1).jpg
    shk (1).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,172
  • shk3.jpg
    shk3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,369
dear shikha is ultimate sexy lady, she got amazing figure, curve and best of all these her extra ordinary ******** willingness for others. goodluck goahead sumeet , we are awaiting for more
DIL MANGE MORE

No more bulls checking her out..???

I'm checking her out and thinking how good those legs would feel wrapped around my waist. Does she like being pinned down and filled with hard, white cock?

Smooth, slim body with the hint of some good boobs. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about her :)

greymaster said:
I'm checking her out and thinking how good those legs would feel wrapped around my waist. Does she like being pinned down and filled with hard, white cock?

Smooth, slim body with the hint of some good boobs. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about her :)

Mmm She'd like to chk ur cock..

More of her...

Chk more of my sexy wife..Do the pics make ur rods hot..???

Attachments

• Image(763).jpg
    Image(763).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 527
  • Image(781).jpg
    Image(781).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 660
  • Image(917).jpg
    Image(917).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 500
sexysumit18 said:
Mmm She'd like to chk ur cock..

There are plenty photos of it around ;) Have her give me a shout if she can't find the.

Hi

greymaster said:
There are plenty photos of it around ;) Have her give me a shout if she can't find the.
Post ur cumments abt her..

Yess...

greymaster said:

She'd love that..Here are a few more of her pics...

Attachments

• Image(049)a.jpg
    Image(049)a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 438
  • Image(050)a.jpg
    Image(050)a.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 342
Super-sexy shots - I love the see-through look (sometimes much sexier than simple nude skin). I'd get something for you in return when I have time.

Shes is extremeky hot

sexysumit18 said:

She is a sexy attracve woman

I would enjoy playing with her. I hope she likes oral, becasue I would eat her pussy first

sexysumit18 said:

I've got just the tool for stripping that lovely clothing off her:---

Attachments

• sexysumit01.JPG
    sexysumit01.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 253
She made me hard!

I like those pics of her big tits, she ever taken a big cock before? I'd love to fuck her.

mmmm . . . sexy lady buddy . . .would u like to share her.

promod69 said:
mmmm . . . sexy lady buddy . . .would u like to share her.

Sure why not..??

Protonpack said:
I like those pics of her big tits, she ever taken a big cock before? I'd love to fuck her.

U show ur cock to her na..

h5t6ca said:
She is a sexy attracve woman

I would enjoy playing with her. I hope she likes oral, becasue I would eat her pussy first

Yess she loves oral...

ilove indian women i wanna fuck her