• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Indian wife

• Thread startergeeemale
  • Start date
geeemale said:
After our first baby was born, my wife's become more fuller...and better ;)

Wow! What a difference a bit of arousal makes. Those nipples look so different like that. It would be a pleasure to change them from the picture above them to THAT :D I hope they enjoy lots of attention.

She's a beautiful and sexy girl and I'm enjoying discovering her more each time you post.

What does she like or dislike in regard to sex?

Geemale gr8 pics... Love ur wifes tight pussy. would love to eat it for hours... and pound her in doggy style ... she has gr8 ass..

greymaster said:
Wow! What a difference a bit of arousal makes. Those nipples look so different like that. It would be a pleasure to change them from the picture above them to THAT :D I hope they enjoy lots of attention.

She's a beautiful and sexy girl and I'm enjoying discovering her more each time you post.

What does she like or dislike in regard to sex?

Yeah she is hot..and she is adventurous in sex. So i never have to coax her too much into trying anything new..for example -
- During new years shopping, she was trying out an evening gown at this store..and she asked me to come inside the trial room to check it out. Once inside..she blew me, while there were other people waiting just inches away.
- Then again, this other time, we fucked in our balcony. The thrill of someone seeing us made it even better
And just today, a couple of hours back..in a jam packed elevator, she put her hand inside my jeans pocket to fondle my cock...

So she likes pretty much everything - blowjobs, cunnilingus, sex in every position(doggy being her fav off late) :)
What she doesn't like is ass play..she hardly ever lets me fuck her ass..or rim it :-(

Bangalore_Bull said:
Geemale gr8 pics... Love ur wifes tight pussy. would love to eat it for hours... and pound her in doggy style ... she has gr8 ass..

Thanks dude. She has a delicious pussy..i just had a taste today after she had shaved it clean this afternoon ;)

a few old ones

I love it when she shows love to my ball sac.. :D

(excuse the pic quality, i had a not so great camera phone back then)

She loves sucking dick

just in case you hadn't figured that out yet ;)

Oh what a woman. What a dream it would be to have you invite me over to share her with you. To 'show off' how great she is at all her skills and how good each inch of her body feels.

I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of creating the view you might be seeing while she turns her head to the side to suck you off (to thank you for inviting me) ;)

Attachments

• geeemale02.JPG
    geeemale02.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 192
greymaster said:
Oh what a woman. What a dream it would be to have you invite me over to share her with you. To 'show off' how great she is at all her skills and how good each inch of her body feels.

I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of creating the view you might be seeing while she turns her head to the side to suck you off (to thank you for inviting me) ;)

u are pretty good at this..aren't you? ;)

I'm not a patch on what some of the other guys do - but in my favor I always keep the woman REAL ;) And if there's going to be a cock enjoying the pleasures - it may as well be mine :D

geeemale said:
I love it when she shows love to my ball sac.. :D

(excuse the pic quality, i had a not so great camera phone back then)
Geemale - She's got some talent! Most women I have been with, don't do that since they consider it 'dirty' but she seems to be a real randy one you got there you lucky dawg! :)

And we'll still love to see more of her and her 'skills' :)

nickindacorridor said:
Geemale - She's got some talent! Most women I have been with, don't do that since they consider it 'dirty' but she seems to be a real randy one you got there you lucky dawg! :)

Really?? i dont know what is dirty abt it though ;)
Thats the first thing she puts her lips too while making out..even before we kiss.
She is so crazy abt it that one evening when i got home from work, she didn't even give me a chance to close the door behing, she just dropped to her knees and tore open my trousers and put the dick in her mouth..ha ha wonder if my neighbours saw this action :D

love the view

nickindacorridor said:
And we'll still love to see more of her and her 'skills' :)

gets me hard everytime i see this

biting, licking..

entering, fucking..see her creamin on my dick....anyone wanna lick that??:)

Not fussed on licking it, but I'd love to give you the pleasure of watching my cock open those soft folds up. As much as you like fucking her yourself I bet you get a 'tingle' at the idea of watching another man shafting her.

GREAT nipple-pull shot. You can put as many pictures as you want of those tits being USED and I'll be sitting right here enjoying them ;)

greymaster said:
Not fussed on licking it, but I'd love to give you the pleasure of watching my cock open those soft folds up. As much as you like fucking her yourself I bet you get a 'tingle' at the idea of watching another man shafting her.

GREAT nipple-pull shot. You can put as many pictures as you want of those tits being USED and I'll be sitting right here enjoying them ;)

some for you...

Users who are viewing this thread