• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Indian wife

• Thread startergeeemale
  • Start date
G

geeemale

We are a couple in our very early thirties and we like clicking ourselves and making movies of us in the act. Looking back at these pics and movies, provides us easy fodder for another romp ;-)

We are posting here just to see the kinda interest that my wife(we) may generate here. We are not in the lifestyle and I am not a cuck. Although we would be lying if we said that we haven't thought about having a third person(male or female) in bed with us to spice things up a bit.:D

So here goes, let us know what you think of these..

fake ! , i dont think ur wifes pics are real , a true cuck , always shows the face !

Congratulations toocool, I was going to blast you like all the other assholes that cry fake and not show their own pictures, but, you did post face pics of your lovely girl. So, you are not an asshole, but let's be fair, Geeemale did post some pretty hot pics.

Geeemale, love your wife's beautiful backside, I could follow her around for days and never get tired. If you can't post her face I understand, just keep sending quality pics like these and she will have a lot of fans.

toocoolguy22 said:
fake ! , i dont think ur wifes pics are real , a true cuck , always shows the face !

dude, just becoz one doesn't show the face, does it mean the pics are fake?
Don't get ahead of urself, see the pics and enjoy...otherwise STFU.

Susan's Slave said:
Congratulations toocool, I was going to blast you like all the other assholes that cry fake and not show their own pictures, but, you did post face pics of your lovely girl. So, you are not an asshole, but let's be fair, Geeemale did post some pretty hot pics.

Geeemale, love your wife's beautiful backside, I could follow her around for days and never get tired. If you can't post her face I understand, just keep sending quality pics like these and she will have a lot of fans.

Thanks ! I'm glad you liked the pics..we have tons of pics which we would like to post, if you people would like to see...u know, unlike some others who cry Fake the first chance they get :p

Here are a few more

Let us know if you like these..:)

My fav..her sexy ass

love the way her back curves when she wants me to start licking her ass..

One really cannot say No to this..

can you? :p

geeemale said:
We are not in the lifestyle and I am not a cuck. Although we would be lying if we said that we haven't thought about having a third person(male or female) in bed with us to spice things up a bit.:D

Hey Geeemale - thanks for sharing those shots of your lovely wife. :)

Got to admit the sight of her talented mouth with those sweet boobs in the background did it for me. I'm imagining seeing that sight while YOU take care of one of her other holes from behind.

She has a beautiful figure, and I hope we get to see more of her.

It is a while ago since I met you on 'Sajeeda's thread - nice to know you're still around and still enjoying life.

EDIT::: Oh - as for face pics? Ignore those that expect or demand things - I don't show my face out of choice. Keep yourselves safe ;)

geeemale said:
We are posting here just to see the kinda interest that my wife(we) may generate here. We are not in the lifestyle and I am not a cuck. Although we would be lying if we said that we haven't thought about having a third person(male or female) in bed with us to spice things up a bit.:D

So here goes, let us know what you think of these..

geemale, this is begining stage of turning into cuckold. u will slow be a cuck. u see ! my words.

greymaster said:
Hey Geeemale - thanks for sharing those shots of your lovely wife. :)

Got to admit the sight of her talented mouth with those sweet boobs in the background did it for me. I'm imagining seeing that sight while YOU take care of one of her other holes from behind.

She has a beautiful figure, and I hope we get to see more of her.

It is a while ago since I met you on 'Sajeeda's thread - nice to know you're still around and still enjoying life.

EDIT::: Oh - as for face pics? Ignore those that expect or demand things - I don't show my face out of choice. Keep yourselves safe ;)

Hey Greymaster, Good to see you here. I must say i have enjoyed ur posts a lot and yes, i have been posting on n off here :)

thanks for the kind words, here are a few shots of my wife's lovely cunt, just for you ;-)

indicuck said:
geemale, this is begining stage of turning into cuckold. u will slow be a cuck. u see ! my words.

:) Lets wait and find out..

geeemale said:
Hey Greymaster,... here are a few shots of my wife's lovely cunt, just for you ;-)

Thanks for that - looks hot and tight.

In the meantime I'm getting closer associated with her sexy boobs. Hey - look - she's got one for each of us ;)

Attachments

• geeemale01.JPG
    geeemale01.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 304
greymaster said:
Thanks for that - looks hot and tight.

In the meantime I'm getting closer associated with her sexy boobs. Hey - look - she's got one for each of us ;)

ha ha good job !

here is something for you

to latch on to maybe :p

toocoolguy22 said:

Notsocool. Did you read his first post? OR DID YOU JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!!! The man said he was NOT a cuck and that they ARE NOT in the lifestyle. Sure glad you did not run him off. I am sure even you must say by now that this a beautiful woman and its not necessary to see her face. Geeemale thanks for this thread of your beautiful lady. I must add the she is very high on the TABLE PUSSY catagory. ok deacon said this to you :p

Profile view

After our first baby was born, my wife's become more fuller...and better ;)

okdeacon said:
Notsocool. Did you read his first post? OR DID YOU JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!!! The man said he was NOT a cuck and that they ARE NOT in the lifestyle. Sure glad you did not run him off. I am sure even you must say by now that this a beautiful woman and its not necessary to see her face. Geeemale thanks for this thread of your beautiful lady. I must add the she is very high on the TABLE PUSSY catagory. ok deacon said this to you :p

Thanks pal ! Yeah i was kinda taken aback seeing the first comment on my thread was accusing us of being fake ! When i looked at his profile pics, it seems to me that he has simply taken up couple of pics of a girl(whom i am sure he doesnt even know) and pasted here...poor girl.

Anyway, as i said, we have got tonnes more..and we are eager to share the pics :)

She roams around all sexy

and as a result we end up fuckin more often than not.
And i am not complaining either :D

One of the days when she let her cunt hair grow..

my contribution