• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot japanese wife gets dominated by another member here!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
Yesterday my wife got owned and dominated by another member of this forum!
He chose and ordered lingerie and huge dildo for her and we went to a S&M themed love hotel where I took pics and had him on live chat with her to tell her what to do.
The dildo was so big it stretched her out to the point of no return. For about 2 hrs he had her pose in different positions while I took pics, then she strapped me to the wall and handed me my phone while I was ****** to watch her fuck her tight little Japanese pussy with this HUGE dildo.
If anyone else is interested in owning her online please shoot me a PM and tell me what you have in mind.

Reactions: lknforfun
View attachment 252796It took her awhile to get it in. she has never seen anything like this before! she changed into the outfit he bought for her and layed on the bed and did as she was told.

Reactions: Sauzmeister
Wow... very hot to see her stretching her tight pussy out for bigger cocks. nice outfit he choose for her also! is she interested in going further and enjoying some real encounters in the future or do you think it will remain just fantasy play between you both?

She has met with guys in person already but they are hard to find out here.
If anyone else is interested in owning her online please PM me.

Over 75 views and only 1 comment......disappointing

Wow, very hot photo of your gorgeous wife, would love to see more from that set! :)

Sauzmeister said:
Wow, very hot photo of your gorgeous wife, would love to see more from that set! :)
Received a few more new PMs from members here that want to own her as well, so I'll post some more when they are done using her. Here's a pic of how huge that toy is he made her use. It's as big as her fucking thigh!!!!

How much of it did she manage to take? And as always, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your wife! ;)

Almost all of it!

Really looking forward to more people owning her online! We had a great time. Please PM me if your interested.

Nice outfit. Id like to see her sexy ass.

Ranmyaku said:
Nice outfit. Id like to see her sexy ass.
He requested that she dresses up for her dats with her big cock before heading out the door. Good news is she was hungry after the three hour hotel fuck so she went out to dinner dressed like this! Looked so fucking slutty in the resturant.

Very hot. Glad you're posting (some) pictures publicly finally though :)

Think these are the first non re-used photos that you have posted. Super hot!

Great pics. Smoking hot babe!

imported_mooman said:
Very hot. Glad you're posting (some) pictures publicly finally though :)

Think these are the first non re-used photos that you have posted. Super hot!
I've posted tons. Been a member here for along time.

I'd like to dominate her.

Good stuff man she's got a nice body. Not that I have any trouble picking up girls like that here in japan. Done it many times, sometimes in front of their boyfriend or husband.

I'm not much into the online dominating thing and certainly won't be buying her anything but if you ever head over to kansai area I might be willing to give her a fun time if she's willing to dress exactly as I command.

I do appreciate you sharing so many good pics of her online too. Thanks for that and I hope you keep it up

She is so sexy. I always look forward to your posts. She gets me so hard.

Joe434 said:
She is so sexy. I always look forward to your posts. She gets me so hard.
Thank you!
Why not take your turn at owning her online?!
A few members have had their fun with her and all had a great time.
Just choose whatever you want from this website and PM me the links to what you want her to have (lingerie, sex toys...) and just PayPal the total cost and we will order it and chat with you online while you request what you want her to do for you while I'm taking hot pics, then I send the pics to you as well.

http://www.ms-online.co.jp/sp/

lots of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread