• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot Japanese wife has finally givin in to my fantasies!!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date
great news
will be waiting for updates
hourly updates and during the shoot too?

will you be posting the pics here?

been following your thread.
really great news.
thanks

why no pay?

Photographer flaked! What a fucking pussy! He has the opportunity of his lifetime just handed to him!

bummer

Good news! I found a guy, but it's pretty crazy. He's pretty old British guy that's going to pick her up at the station in his car and fake her somewhere and take really nasty shots of her!
He said he will take her to a park and have her pose inside and outside his car, eventually remove her panties for him! She's on the way now!!!

Roll on the pics

wow... thats going fast.. from the bad news, to the real good news :p ..haha.. hope this time the brit isnt a pussyboy too..

hoorayyyyyy
thanks for the "on the hour" update!
hope she gets out of the car soon and
out of the pantsu

this is great

kidbetin said:
hoorayyyyyy
thanks for the "on the hour" update!
hope she gets out of the car soon and
out of the pantsu

this is great
"on the hour". I never said I was doing that. I was just about to post some hot ass photos but you fucked it up for everyone! This forum really sucks sometimes. I'll post elsewhere!

huh??
i don't even know what i did!
live and learn

just your post @ 0632 and mine @ 0715 as per thread
detail.

sorry to dissapoint you guys.
if i made a mistake,i apologise

tokyocouple, i think you take it down the wrong pipe..

im sure he just mean that hes "happy" about your update, so fast after the last post. that you keep us so good informed.

think about, not every one of us is a native englisch speaker.. same as me.

you sometimes overreact to fast...

Just catching up on the thread.
BBC in Japan here, so if things don't work out with the British guy, hit me up.
I live near Nagoya, so Tokyo isn't too far for me.

definitely don't hold back on the pics, i've been following this for a while now

Thanks for the good work! This is awesome. The old Brit is having a time of his life!

Users who are viewing this thread