My hot Japanese wife has finally givin in to my fantasies!!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
So as some of you May or may not know...I have been a member here for the last few years, have a super hot Japanese wife that has never been shared before and has not been interested in my sexual fantasies as far as her being shared, photographed ect.
well over the last few years with her I have gotten her to open up and try new things. Take photos of her getting fucked, have her chat with guys online, webcam chat, sexy clothes...
i even took her to the couples swinger club a few times, where she actually had her first threesome, though it was only her getting fingered and blowjob to me and another guy that's pretty good progress. Usually after she does something big like that she gets all upset afterwards and loses interest and gets mad if I talk about it, no matter how supportive I am!
Well last week went by without any sex because her period, then I asked her if she can go to another guys office and role play as a sexy secretary for money. She agreed but doesn't have time in her schedule.
well yesterday we were home alone all day and she turned into a total slut, she got dominated online with webcam for about 1 hr, then sucked and fucked me until she cummed and after she cummed once she said "don't stop, I want to cum twice today because two cocks". She knows I have been trying to get her to fuck two guys at once.
Then later that evening we had some drinks and she dressed up all slutty with short mini dress and bright red lipstick and asked me to take her to the S&M love hotel down the street, so I recommended we find another guy at the bar first. Well there were no rooms or guys avail so we came back home, she got on her knees and sucked my cock like a total ***** then out of knowhere pulled out her phone and started taking pics of her sucking my dick! She has never done that before. So I asked her if she can please send them to her boss or coworker that wants to fuck her and she said she used to get emails from a guy but doesn't have his email anymore, if she can find it she said she will set up a date and fuck him for me! WOW! I was blown away! She's out shopping for sexy clothes right now and off work tomorrow....wonder how far she will go!

Over 40 views and not ONE comment?!? This place sucks

Be careful about her fucking her boss. Make sure it won't blow back on her ability to work there or with other companies in the industry.

Sounds like she is rapidly accommodating your needs. Make sure her needs are met as well. Be very supportive.
Congradulations upon your growing sharing of experiences.

George said:
Be careful about her fucking her boss. Make sure it won't blow back on her ability to work there or with other companies in the industry.

Sounds like she is rapidly accommodating your needs. Make sure her needs are met as well. Be very supportive.
Congradulations upon your growing sharing of experiences.
Thanks George! That's just what I needed and am a member here for! I need more support and comments from experienced people instead of people just reading my posts and not really helping out. In return I'm obviously willing to share and post my experiences here.

Relax man - anger won't generate responses. Your post didn't ask for responses - it appeared to be sharing a great experience. I agree with George about caution when involving people who control aspects of your life (like job). Better to find men with no ability to harm you should you end things. Perhaps you should share those pics you mentioned - that will generate a lot of feedback. Love to see how hot she is and see how she reacts when told that she's going to get fucked by a foreigner who will dump his seed in her unprotected married pussy at the height of her fertility and send her back to you impregnated.

Oh sorry man, didn't know I came off as angry, my bad.
I agree that she shouldn't fuck her boss, I meant ex boss. I get so horny sometimes and want her to fuck a lot of guys, then sometimes I have feelings I might regret it later? Is this normal?

Yes, normal, but you have to get past that and do what you know is right for her. It gets you hard thinking about some big american filling her fertile, married Japanese pussy with his seed., doesn't it?

I think once we move to the states where there are more than plenty of good looking white guys for her to choose from things will get easier. She's not really into Japanese guys and for those that have been to Japan know that finding white guys in the bars isn't always so easy.

Come to the states, 'll send her home to you full, stretched and happy

doktord said:
Come to the states, 'll send her home to you full, stretched and happy
we are moving there next year, Im sure she will get it ALOT more often. she is going out with a friend tomorrow night for dinner and drinks and I gave her permission to suck and fuck all night!...more stories to come

Nice. You are a good and proped cuck.

add pics to go with the stories, maybe those from the phone she took the other day

What do you guys think?
last night I asked her to send a sexy picture of herself to her old boss, he's a super pervert and tried to hook her up with his friend. I asked her to send it then act like it was an accident. But her old phone is broken that has his email address.

We think you need to post her pics here first, the ones you said you took on your phone of her sucking cock. Then we'll let you know if she should "accidentley" send pics to old boss.

View attachment 240550View attachment 240551here you go, thats her sucking my cock AND the famous pic she sent from her phone to me at work while she was having her photoshoot in Tokyo with a photographer I set her up with, he ended up fingering her and licking her pussy before sending her home!

shes out right now with her friend! I will keep this updated as the night goes on for those who are interested...

just post here if your interested and I will keep updating it with the last text message she sent me!

Let's see that last text message.

Any news?

Nice pics - she is a hot one! Shouldn't be too difficult to find her old boss's email. If it makes her hot to think of him having slutty pics of her, find it and "accidentally" send them.

Thank you for sharing her awakening with us. Can wait until you get to the states.