• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot wife mandi

• Thread starterKurt&Mandi
  • Start date

Kurt&Mandi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2007
Here is some pics of my 54 year old wife .

Attachments

• biopicwink.jpg
    biopicwink.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,330
  • DSC02225.jpg
    DSC02225.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 953
  • DSC02229.jpg
    DSC02229.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,161
  • DSC02232.jpg
    DSC02232.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 986
  • DSC01201.jpg
    DSC01201.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,943
Reactions: Mysterious
Kurt&Mandi said:
Here is some pics of my 54 year old wife .

She looks like a fun person. Thanks for sharing her photos.

I don't care where,how,what! She is one Hot 54 yo lady!

Don't get it!!

All alone, but still going to rain on the parade!!!

Get a LIFE MORON!!!!!!!!!

D

Real nice,can't wait to see more of ya!!!

im a mwf Va 43 need to see more wf in 40-50 60 etc VERY HOT HOT HOT

charliparker

You Must Enjoy Beating Your Meat Watching You Sexy Slut Wife Getting Good Fucks In Her Big Pussy By Bbc Niggers. Do You Enjoy Her Cream Pies Or Do You Prefer Getting Some Good Sloppy Seconds? Her Cunt Be Must Be Big, Loose And Sloppy -great For Good Fucking.

Very nice, more pics would be perfect!!!!! Older can be better!!!

she makes me use a condom she only lets black men fuck her bareback

I'd like to fuck her brains out, she's hot no matter what age.Im atitties man myself like them all sizes hers look really big .I luv that!

What don't I get, white hub? That you come back here under God only knows how many different monikers perpetrating the fraud that these women are your wife and that you share them with black men? They are indeed wives who fuck black guys but they belong to other husbands and the fact you try, unsuccessfully, time after time after time after time to pass them off as your own makes you several things:

1) very sad
2) a liar (and a bad one at that)
3) dishonest
4) disturbed
5) pitiful
6) a thief (Candy has repeatedly asked the mods here to take the pics you post down as they are exclusive and copyrighted by her site)
7) childish; you throw tantrums every time your caught and found out

If it's raining on your parade every time you make bogus posts purporting untruths, then you better count on me pissing on it every time I catch it 'cause you're gonna get caught in a downpour! It seems you're the one who just doesn't get it and has no life; other than the fake one you make-up with your different wives on the internet. If ya can't get a woman in real life you can always have a perfect life online. Ah, the glory (and the bane) of the internet!

At 54 , very ,very well preserved..a bold statement on the goodness of and benefits for being a black cock lover.....keep on doing what you doing Mandi...you are a living testimony of exactly why, through the ages white wives who are nourished on black cock look so well conditioned and live much longer than their holier than thou black abstaining, in complete denial, secretly craving for black cock, other white pussies.
Good for you too Kurt, you do know whats black and white. Keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread