• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot wife

I m married to a beautiful woman and i cant stop thinking about her fucking other men. I get so hard thinking about all the men who has fucked her, made her cum and squirm before she was mine. Everytime im out with her, i get so hard when some guy checks her out. She has boobs implants and a tight little ass. I end up fucking her while thinking about other men enjoying her.

I decided to explore my fantasies here with guys...and girls who want to talk about my wife, how they will fuck her, what they will do to her, and talk dirty about her.

Here are some pics of her n me on our wedding day. I wish i was brave enough to tie a her down blindfolded that night, and let a bull fuck her. She must have made a lot of cocks hard that day with her boobs showing like that. I fucked her thinking of all those hard cocks fucking her.

950_1000.jpg 428_1000.jpg 430_1000.jpg 920_1000.jpg 921_1000.jpg 953_1000.jpg 955_1000.jpg 957_1000.jpg 959_1000.jpg
Hot and very sexy

This is a great thread. A fantastic thread. I like everything about it. I want to see much more of her. She looked sexy as hell in that wedding dress and I would have been thinking exactly like you were at the ceremony and the reception. Please keep us posted. This is a situation that is going to get more interesting as time goes on. I know that because you're going to make it more interesting. Do something she's not expecting. Ask her to invite the ex over some night. Tell her how you want her to act. It will be the most exciting experience of your life.

fuck man that is awesome. I hope you keep this going
I m married to a beautiful woman and i cant stop thinking about her fucking other men. I get so hard thinking about all the men who has fucked her, made her cum and squirm before she was mine. Everytime im out with her, i get so hard when some guy checks her out. She has boobs implants and a tight little ass. I end up fucking her while thinking about other men enjoying her.

I decided to explore my fantasies here with guys...and girls who want to talk about my wife, how they will fuck her, what they will do to her, and talk dirty about her.

Here are some pics of her n me on our wedding day. I wish i was brave enough to tie a her down blindfolded that night, and let a bull fuck her. She must have made a lot of cocks hard that day with her boobs showing like that. I fucked her thinking of all those hard cocks fucking her.

950_1000.jpg 428_1000.jpg 430_1000.jpg 920_1000.jpg 921_1000.jpg 953_1000.jpg 955_1000.jpg 957_1000.jpg 959_1000.jpg
Show more of this slut

Users who are viewing this thread

Back