My hot wife

• Thread startercurioushornyhubby
  • Start date

curioushornyhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2020
I m married to a beautiful woman and i cant stop thinking about her fucking other men. I get so hard thinking about all the men who has fucked her, made her cum and squirm before she was mine. Everytime im out with her, i get so hard when some guy checks her out. She has boobs implants and a tight little ass. I end up fucking her while thinking about other men enjoying her.

I decided to explore my fantasies here with guys...and girls who want to talk about my wife, how they will fuck her, what they will do to her, and talk dirty about her.

Here are some pics of her n me on our wedding day. I wish i was brave enough to tie a her down blindfolded that night, and let a bull fuck her. She must have made a lot of cocks hard that day with her boobs showing like that. I fucked her thinking of all those hard cocks fucking her.

950_1000.jpg 428_1000.jpg 430_1000.jpg 920_1000.jpg 921_1000.jpg 953_1000.jpg 955_1000.jpg 957_1000.jpg 959_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, minotaure, zarkovac and 13 others
Rescueme said:
Fuck she looks great man. I’d love to fuck her. She’s hot with a great body and tits. Perfect little package. I hope you share more.
i intend to share more, just testing the waters now. i hope she made ur cock hard as the guys at our wedding.

Reactions: BWCOrson and MrJoe
my wife dated this 6ft 4 guy, Matt before we got together. She told me in spirit of honesty that she let him fuck her while we were dating, that is 2 years after they broke up, and 16 months into our courting period. I courted her for 3 months before fucking her, while he was fucking her all the time.

I acted angry but i was so turned on, that before dating me, my now wife was dating this 6ft 4, 250 lbs powerlifter from her gym. One day i was so horny when talking dirty while fucking her, i asked about his cock. She said he was the biggest she had. I asked if he was bigger than me. Sensing i was getting harder, she said, he was twice the man i am. I got so hard and went into a trance.

Now whenever we fuck, i ask about him and how he used to fuck her, and she talls me everything. How big his cock is, how veiny, how he used to fuck her in the gym lockeroom, how he fucked her in public, how he shared her with his gym buddies, how she misses his cock.

She told me, when we 1st started dating, he used to stop by her place and fuck her until we made it official moved in together. She even showed me his dick pics. These are the pics she showed me. I wish to see him fucking her.

954_1000.jpg 951_1000.jpg 852_1000.jpg 870_1000.jpg 993_1000.jpg 010_1000.jpg 022_1000.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, Ladiesfucker, BWCOrson and 9 others
curioushornyhubby said:
I m married to a beautiful woman and i cant stop thinking about her fucking other men. I get so hard thinking about all the men who has fucked her, made her cum and squirm before she was mine. Everytime im out with her, i get so hard when some guy checks her out. She has boobs implants and a tight little ass. I end up fucking her while thinking about other men enjoying her.

I decided to explore my fantasies here with guys...and girls who want to talk about my wife, how they will fuck her, what they will do to her, and talk dirty about her.

Here are some pics of her n me on our wedding day. I wish i was brave enough to tie a her down blindfolded that night, and let a bull fuck her. She must have made a lot of cocks hard that day with her boobs showing like that. I fucked her thinking of all those hard cocks fucking her.

950_1000.jpg 428_1000.jpg 430_1000.jpg 920_1000.jpg 921_1000.jpg 953_1000.jpg 955_1000.jpg 957_1000.jpg 959_1000.jpg
Well. Yes.. Who wouldn’t want to fuck that!!!

Reactions: WhiteMarried
curioushornyhubby said:

I would have used and pregged her on your wedding night.

good_times said:
I would have used and pregged her on your wedding night.
i bred her once, thinking of getting her bred by a bull while she is tied n blindfolded

Reactions: firedogg81 and Icummin
curioushornyhubby said:
i bred her once, thinking of getting her bred by a bull while she is tied n blindfolded
I don't want her tied and blindfolded. I want her willingly on her knees taking my hard cock. my hands around her throat. she is looking at you with makeup running down her face.

Reactions: firedogg81
curioushornyhubby said:
i intend to share more, just testing the waters now. i hope she made ur cock hard as the guys at our wedding.
curioushornyhubby said:

Not only would I love to fuck her in any way you wish to see her used like tied up and blindfolded but as a reward for your generosity I want you to take my slut and give her a revenge fuck in retribution for me fucking your wife

stulsdnaylop said:
Not only would I love to fuck her in any way you wish to see her used like tied up and blindfolded but as a reward for your generosity I want you to take my slut and give her a revenge fuck in retribution for me fucking your wife
show me ur wife

curioushornyhubby said:
My wife dated this 6 ft. 4 in. guy, Matt, before we got together.
Nice.... sounds like your wife has good taste in physical specimens.
curioushornyhubby said:
She told me, in a spirit of honesty, that she let him fuck her while we were dating — that is, 2 years after they broke up, and 16 months into our courting period.
Cool. Sounds like they didn't really "break up" at all — but, your (now) wife must have seen some advantage in you, as a potential marriage partner, even though she wasn't getting good sex (or any sex, initially) from you.
curioushornyhubby said:
I courted her for 3 months before fucking her, while he was fucking her all the time.
That was very respectful of you. But, while you were being "respectful," your wife-in-waiting needed good sex and she knew where to find it.
curioushornyhubby said:
I acted angry....
Well, of course....
curioushornyhubby said:
But, I was turned on that before dating me, my now-wife was dating this 6 ft. 4 in., 250 lb. powerlifter from her gym.
Ah ha! And, your wife may have sensed you would be turned on if she told you that. Or at least, she may have sensed it would give her a leg up in her relationship with you if she told you all about what a "manly man" she had been capable of attracting before she met you. And, she would have been confident that, although "seemingly angry," you wisely would not be inclined to confront him.
curioushornyhubby said:
One day I was so horny when talking dirty while fucking her, i asked about his cock.
Probably a mistake. You could have left that as a delicious point of uncertainty....
curioushornyhubby said:
She said he was the biggest she had had. I asked if he was bigger than me. Sensing I was getting harder, she said he is twice the man i am.
Ouch. (It may have impossible for your wife to resist telling you that, regardless of whether it was actually true.)
curioushornyhubby said:
I got so hard I went into a trance.
A response your wife found pleasing, no doubt....
curioushornyhubby said:
Now whenever we fuck, I ask about him and how he used to fuck her, and she talls me everything. How big his cock is, how veiny, how he used to fuck her in the gym lockeroom, how he fucked her in public, how he shared her with his gym buddies, how she misses his cock.
Oh my.... I wonder how they went about fucking in public? Anyway, it sounds like you are inexorably steering yourself toward becoming your sexy wife's cuckold (if you aren't already).
curioushornyhubby said:
She told me, when we 1st started dating, he used to stop by her place and fuck her, until we made it official and moved in together. She even showed me his dick pics.
Are you sure your wife stopped fucking her big-cock buff gym lover after she moved in with you...? I mean, why would she have stopped even then? If they fucked in public and in the gym locker room (as she told you), it sounds like they were plenty flexible about finding places to fuck — and when she moved in with you, it may have become even more exciting because she had become your "committed fiancé" (with a ring to prove it, no doubt).
curioushornyhubby said:
These are the pics she showed me. I wish to see him fucking her.
Well.... it seems possible it might happen, if you let your gorgeous sexy wife know it would really turn you on to see her cuckolding you with her lover in front of you. Particularly since it seems possible (actually, more than possible) her trysts with him have continued, since you moved in together then got married.

Last edited:
Reactions: BWCOrson
my wife posing for her ex bf, who i think is still fucking her

391_1000.jpg 394_1000.jpg 967_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, Ladiesfucker, BWCOrson and 13 others
curioushornyhubby said:

Mmmm perfect sexy body

Reactions: Bullwhite
Great fiction in both your accounts, but keep it coming, its still really hot!;)

Reactions: Blizz and Alicechained
BigdaddyToronto said:
Great fiction in both your accounts, but keep it coming, its still really hot!;)
good call big daddy

Reactions: BWCOrson
tanktopwillie said:
good call big daddy
Well he got 3 pix of some fitness girl....lol
Yes she is kinda hot alright

Reactions: curioushornyhubby
curioushornyhubby said:
My wife dated this 6 ft. 4 in. guy, Matt, before we got together. She told me, in a spirit of honesty, that she let him fuck her while we were dating — that is, 2 years after they broke up, and 16 months into our courting period. I courted her for 3 months before fucking her, while he was fucking her all the time.
Your wedding-day photos show your wife is a gorgeous woman. Hot-plus! And, you're not such a bad-looking dude yourself, as grooms go. I would say you're very fortunate that such a beautiful woman... who has other qualities as well, no doubt... agreed to take you as her husband.

Anyway — since your gorgeous now-wife was having hot sex with her power-lifter gym lover for an extended time after getting together with you, why do you think she married you (as opposed to him)...? Was it a matter of you asking her, but he didn't...? Or, do you think there was something else involved...?

curioushornyhubby said:

Good luck on your journey. It’s a great time

Reactions: Bullwhite, halhumphries and Simosimo
BigdaddyToronto said:
what both account?

Man she is sexy...

curioushornyhubby said:

I like the way she looks here, especially those tits.
Many of us feel the same way you do, love the idea of a big man taking our gf/wife and giving her what she needs and want while we cant.

Reactions: Bullwhite, cpl4fun13, firedogg81 and 1 other person