• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Wife

• Thread starter2BCuck
  • Start date

2BCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2008
She has a boyfriend that she fucks in hotels and later tells me about. She doesn't let me have her ass, but he has already decided that it belongs to him. He cums in her pussy while holding her hands down and holds her head down on his cock while he's cumming in her mouth.

Yes she does. She has admitted to me that she likes when he is dominant with her. She has also admitted that he plans on fucking her ass next time they are together and she has had me help her get her ass ready with dildos.

she dates him solo. she likes to keep it private between them, but she loves to tease me about how he makes her cum over and over. she says he sends her to the moon. I take pictures of her that she emails to him. The ones above are 3 of them. I have many more.

I like the second picture a lot.
It shows her hand in motion, but you can tell the wedding ring was still on her finger..., meaning she's been grasping her FB's thick cock with it..., possibly even getting it covered in his cum... :cool:

Thanks for sharing the photos 2BCuck - she has a lovely figure and I hope we see a lot more of her :)

If she likes to be held and dominated, I would mind a shot at her myself ;) I love the thought of holding her (or tying her) in place and making her cum till she thinks she's going to pass out - then enjoying all her holes before sending her back to you.

More pictures please..

We fucked last night and she told me that he has insisted on her ass being for him only. She wants me to lick her ass when she gets home from him fucking it. She makes me take these pics of her and then she emails them to him.

No just the one BF. I don't think he would permit another, but there is a younger guy interested in her who she likes to flirt with. He is in the office next to mine and she loves teasing me by flirting with him and letting everyone around know that she is flirting with the guy in the next office.

No just the one BF. He wouldn't tolerate another, but she does flirt with a young guy in the office next to mine and everyone knows what she is doing. She loves turning him on while I'm right next door and then she comes into my office and describes what she says to him to make him hard.

Yes, just one BF. I don't think he would tolerate more. She does flirt with a young guy in the office next to mine and everyone knows he wants to fuck her and that she likes getting him hard.

lovely,,,sounds like you know how to treat a lady,,,xoxo,,becky rose

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice nipple shot :) Does she like it when a dominant guy plays rough with them? I'm liking her more and more.

Have you told her that she's got horny men on the Internet thinking of the things they'd like to do with her?

She likes sensual dominance. She likes when he runs his hands all over her breasts and pulls on her nipples.

She knows I post, but she doesn't want to know anything about it. She wears really revealing clothing, so she loves turning men on.

I'd like to know what you would like to do to her.

I'd like to have her lying as she is in your 2nd picture (in the white see-through). I would kneel my shins over her arms to hold her down, and sit down on her chest - lowering myself forwards until my face is on her thigh.

Some stroking and teasing of her inner thighs should open her up until I can get the same view you show in the 1st picture, with those soft, delicate pussy lips on show. :)

While my body weight keeps her in place, I'd use the fingers of both hands to stroke, squeeze, probe, and pull the lips - opening them up and making her wriggle under me. Two fingers probing deep inside will explore while my other hand exposes her clit and starts circling round it.

Every time she starts to buck her hips to get more I'll ease off the sensations, then as she relaxes I'll start again until she's begging to cum. I'll tell her I will only stop when she begs to suck me.

As my fingers get to know her better I'll take hold of her cunt lips and pull them as far apart as I can, breathing hot then cold breaths across them and diddling her clit with my tongue. One hand will then slide round the back to squeeze those cute buttocks and tickle across her ass hole.

When I finally get tired of her PLEADING with me to let her suck my cock I'll sit on the edge of the bed (avoiding the wet patch where all her pussy juice has run out) and make her stand in front of me and bend from the waist to suck me. This means I can easily get my hands on those cute soft tits and hard nipples. As her sweet mouth slips around me I'll use these nips to pull her down as deep as I want, and then control her movement from there.

When I've enjoyed her mouth to my satisfaction, I'll slip out but make her stay in the same position while I go round behind her, slip it into her cunt, and carry on using her tits to direct her movement.

Thank you 2BCuck - I enjoyed that :)

she is lovely very fuckable, but you are a crap liar.
she does not have a boyfriend only your fevered imagination.

baldilocks: Your a dick with no head, because you know nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread