• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Wife

• Thread startersandune33
  • Start date

sandune33

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2007
Some pics of my Hot Wife, she loves to show her hot body.

She is very sexy. I love the tan lines and the shot looking down her panties. Pic 2 is a little weird. Looks like delivery got stopped and baby is still trying to get out :)

Sandune,
Your wife is hot! Ever thought of taking her to a nude beach so she wouldn't have tan lines?

love the tan lines and her cute tits

mowing the lawn is the only change I would make

Shes hot, nice looking cunt too!

Do you encourage her to date wll-hung studs?

Have you seen them? :cool:

Sweet!! I agree about mowing the lawn though.. nothing nicer than a bald pussy....;)

Forget shaving ... she looks great as is!

Forrest through the trees.

You Wife is hot. Love The bush done below, can we see more.

Thanks for the compliments, here are a few more.

She's pretty enough but she'd look SO much hotter shaved...:):):)

Thanks for the compliments, here are a few more.

=Some pics of my Hot Wife Cindy, she loves to show her hot body, she wants to be fucked by two or more men at once.

Sandune...

Please don't tell me she has ANY problem recruitin suitable well-hung volunteers..., she's a babe! :cool:

Some pics of my Hot Wife Cindy, she loves to show her hot body, she wants to be fucked by two or more men at once, she wants me to film and later join .

Hi Sandune,

Happy New Year to you both!

I was wondering if the MFM on video scene is coming together...?

It would be absolutelly wild for her! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cindy

Some pics of my Hot Wife Cindy, she loves to show her hot body, she wants to be fucked by two or more men at once, she wants me to film and later join.

Thanks again for posting sandune. I wondered what ever happened to you and your wife. It's good to see you two are still doing well.

sandune33;81693]Some pics of my Hot Wife, she loves to show her hot body

Very nice- i love the second last pic with her pussy red, puffy and obviously having been recently used and abused.

Users who are viewing this thread