• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hottie in the shower

Secretlovers

New around here...
Beloved Member
My sexy wife in the shower ******* that she is getting her picture taken...she's about 5'7 105 lbs 34B ...awesome sexy body. wish i could watch her her pussy being barebacked...yes she still can get pregnant...thats what would make it so daring and exciting...I'll sneek some more pictures of her looks awesome in her tiny thongs....

Attachments

• adjusted.jpg
    adjusted.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,349
looks like a hottie... but its hard to see - i bet she looks hot in some tiny thongs ;-)

Taking secret photos of your wife is rather dangerous business, but I can certainly understand why you would want to. What would she do if she found out?

You are not the first to secretly photograph your wife, so that you can show her naked body to other men. It is the secret desire of so many husbands to show their wives naked to other men, and this is the most practical way. I can tell you from personal experience that it makes the fucking so much better, just knowing there are other guys "out there" looking at your wife's naked tits and pussy and wishing they could fuck her too!

She's is quite a hottie and I'm proud of her and the way she takes care of herself...looking forward to sharing more pictures and mmmm...maybe a lot more...

Sorry Secret - even through the distortion of the glass, etc, I'd still say that she looks like she had a hot, slim body. One of my enduring fantasies is being pleasured by a woman in the shower. Feeling her soft, soapy tits rubbing against me and the tight grip as I slip inside her with her back braced against the wall. :)

Please take more photos and share them - or better still, start showing us the selection of photos you already have stored ;)

Hottie in the shower

Damn, she is fine. What a fine sexy body she has. I'm with the crowd on this one, would love to see more, especially love to hear about her dropping those inhibitions and being a true "hottie".

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a center PA cuckold also! I love to meet other cuckolds in the area and share stories and just meet like minded people. Would love to talk with you and anyother cucks in the area!

Girls secretly photograph men in the nude with their cell phones and post pics to the internet, so it is just not husbands boasting about their sexy wives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back