My Hotwife

• Thread starterdirtyangel1966
  • Start date
Its been a while, so an update which will hopefully help a few to spill their loads:eek::eek:

pictures 969.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Geglu
Such a hot body. I would love to come and fill you. I really like your hair, and wouldn't mind cumming all over it.

Reactions: Geglu
you mean something like that:D

anderssøren 099.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, DeepDesire and Geglu
bolt-ons can be attractive ........i guess

just spoke to the wife, she has a date tonight and with luck will webcam. hmmmmmmmm......

this weeks effort,

I have mentioned previously my wifes thing about men in uniforms and particularly policemen and the fact she never gets tickets even when stopped. Well for anyone wondering the secret.....

023.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
i sent my wife an SMS to tell her I had booked my flight ticket and was flying over to isit her in a fortnight. This is the conversation that followed.

Her; All you need to know is that when you are here in Octoberwe will have a house guest. You will be required to watch as he fucks your wife in your bed and he will leavehis cum in her cunt. You will then be required to clean her up. You will then be required to fuck her to the point of cumming and then stop, you shall not cum. He will then fuck me again. This will be the way til she decides otherwise.

Me; Baby it would be an honour to clean you up after your lover has deposited a few good loads in you, thank you XXX

Her; Well mullover that image a while, The next load will be in my mouth which you will get to taste when I spit it into your mouth.

I have no idea who the house guest is but she also told me that she has had an ankle tattoo done which should leave no doubt asto her availability.

Please keep us in the loop

please keep us informed

Like to see that ankle tatt...

..very intriguing,and enjoyed your story.Look forward to next instalment pal! :)

Wife sucking bbc 2.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Geglu
Are you guys from SA

alanjess said:
..very intriguing,and enjoyed your story.Look forward to next instalment pal! :)

got a look on webcam last night, its outline only at the moment, shading and inscription to follow.

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 21.jpg
    Video call snapshot 21.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2,627
Well after a prolonged period of gentle persuasion I today discovered that her new bf is called Sam. It tall good looking and has a decent sized cock. My plane lands Thursday lunchtime and by a strange coincidence he is returning from a business trip to the states the same day. She wouldnt be more specific at this point and I dont know whether I will be meeting him at the airport those details will follow. What I have been told is that next weekend I will be in the spare room except for clean up duties.

Hopefully more detail to follow.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
you mean something like that:D

Yes exactly like this! ;-)

just got off skype, couldnt get any new info but did snap some pics so wasnt a complete waste of time!

Video call snapshot 31.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sswanabe, moltenneeds and Geglu
DomBullxxx said:
Yes exactly like this! ;-)

here you go, Ill try and find more but its difficult, she is always swallowing the evidence.

Billede 095.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, DeepDesire and Geglu
What a total *****! I love her. You are a lucky man Dirty Angel. Not many wives like ours out there, or so I've been told. My wife fucks cops too. She brought home an ATF agent the other day she found somewhere...... anyway You have a totally slut /***** of a wife. I love hot wives like yours that are not afraid to take bare cocks from as many guys as they can get.

babyruthiezhubby said:
What a total *****! I love her. You are a lucky man Dirty Angel. Not many wives like ours out there, or so I've been told. My wife fucks cops too. She brought home an ATF agent the other day she found somewhere...... anyway You have a totally slut /***** of a wife. I love hot wives like yours that are not afraid to take bare cocks from as many guys as they can get.

Thanks for the feedback and kind words, after checking out your wifes pictures I would say it was high praise indeed. Whilst she certainly is happy to refer to her self as a ***** though I never refer to hr as such, to me she is an angel!