• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My husband may regret this, but I'm ready

• Thread starternitwit619
  • Start date

nitwit619

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2007
My husband has been trying to convince me to go black for a few years now. Between the interracial movies and showing me sights like this (not to mention posting pics of me), I think he's done it. I think about sucking and fucking black cock constantly. When he leaves for work I must masterbate to the thought 3 or 4 times a day. I would love some reponses and pics from well hung black men to hold me over until I finally get the real deal. Thanks for getting me so wet.

Attachments

• MVC-082.JPG
    MVC-082.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,180
  • MVC-045.JPG
    MVC-045.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,645
  • MVC-003.JPG
    MVC-003.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,075
  • MVC-077.JPG
    MVC-077.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 3,711
Your a beautiful woman with a great body, you should have no trouble attracting a black cock.

are you in SD?

I see the 619 by your name...are you in SD? If so, I can help speed the process up. I know a MWF out there that loves playing with Black Men. She is professional and nice and can show you the ropes. I can hook you two up. email me at makingitfitinyou@hotmail.com By the way, I'd love to see just how deep those holes are....and take that white dildo out of you woman!! You belong to Black now...only Black needs to be up inside you.

Your definatly a fine looking lady, but I hope you''ll post a lot more as a black cock slut. I'd love to see you gey sandwiched and made airtight.Only other wish would be to have you come home wet and nasty to me.
Hope you have lots of fun.

my husband may regret this...

NO HE WONT.. NOT AFTER HE HAS HIS FIRST TASTE OF BLACK SEED DRIPPING FROM FROM YOUR CUNT. AFTER THAT HE WILL BE AN ORAL SLAVE TO ALL THE BLACK COCKS THAT YOU SUCK / FUCK..:p ;)

U would make a great gangbang girl. Ram cocks up that hot pussy hole and feed u cocks at the same time.

me

hubby did regret it im nearly 8 months preg , with black lovers baby

I was speaking to a girlfriend of mine tonight and she mentioned how she just recently went to an all black club and was considering going black also. Maybe we should share a hung black stud for our first?

Attachments

• MVC-019.JPG
    MVC-019.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 579
Dont Share One Bbc

Wit, Get some bbc cock for each of you. They will do a better job that way. Then you could both switch and try both bbcs that way. Enough talk if your pussy is getting wet then the okdeacon say get it the fuck on. Rolled back eyes and creampie for you BOTH.:p:p:D:eek: PHOTOS???????

Looks like my girlfriend and I will be checking out a black club she attended a few weeks back. I'm getting wet with anticipation.

Attachments

• MVC-035.JPG
    MVC-035.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 526
So are we! Good luck and bring a camera! ;)

Now You Are Talking.

nitwit619 said:
Looks like my girlfriend and I will be checking out a black club she attended a few weeks back. I'm getting wet with anticipation.

Dang it took you ladies long enough to get your courage up. Our dicks are getting hard in anticipating your first bbcs. I was beginning to think your were all bullshit. Glad to see you are serious. I for one would like to know when you are planning to get yourself fucked by a BIG black stud. I promise if i know when you will be doing it i will be harder than the stud getting your pussy. Oh by the way you are beautiful a very hot looking. I would be at your beckoning call if you ever need that pretty sweet looking pussy licked. :p:DIf your girlfriend looks anything like you, those black studs are going to be on your asses like a duck on a june bug. I truly thank you for sharing this with us and letting our nuts ache with pure excitement. By the way did your gf get bbc when she went to the club the first time? Hope so, but i doubt it and i will tell you why. She would have already been back there if she had got one.. :D PLEASE take a photo of the two of you dressed before you go to the club and one when you leave to go home. I think that will be very interesting and very sexy. Two creampie shots after would be worth a kings ransom. Will your hubby regret this? Hell yes he will!!!! He will also love you to the max for doing it for him. What a lucky dog he shall be!! Dont get cold feet and vapor lock on all of us. Plus you two ENJOY your BBCs. Photo of your gf??? :p okdeacon ps let us see between you beautiful legs with some of your white panties on. Love beautiful legs spread with white panties on. Sorry BUT i just cant help it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update

great to see you all are heading that way but do you have an update? Did you make it to the club and find yourself someone to help with you and your husbands desires?

Who cares if you husband will regret it?? You will love it!! I know I do! I have been through the whole scene from being used at a party to being bred by a black man & I keep going back for more! Welcome to the club!!

ladyjbanner2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread