• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 'Husband'

• Thread starterkelly_jones
  • Start date
Mine is 4 to 4.5 inch. it was much bigger before i started female hormones. Also need a lot of stimulation to get hard.
allworth it though
i am now 38B-29-36 5'11 155
luv, MsGary

big 8"er

Kelly, how about an 8"er, 1/4 black & 3/4 white!!! You Like Hon!!!???

Attachments

• tn.JPG
    tn.JPG
    4 KB · Views: 273
kelly_jones said:
We got married.

Good answer. The larger question is, why'd you marry a white guy, but I know that there a lot of reasons for that. It's too bad that hubby can't take care of your needs. I hope that you are, or soon will, find a guy with the equipment and skill to bring you the ecstasy that you deserve.

MsGary said:
Mine is 4 to 4.5 inch. it was much bigger before i started female hormones. Also need a lot of stimulation to get hard.
allworth it though
i am now 38B-29-36 5'11 155
luv, MsGary

I found a site for feminizing men.
They suggested. Which could result in a 40% decrease in size and loss of drive.

That would make him small, less than 3" :)

Estradiol daily.
Estradiol Gel daily to the skin.
Finasteride morning and evening
Spironolactone morning and evening.
Progestin 10 days of the month.

What did u use?

mdp99 said:
Kelly, how about an 8"er, 1/4 black & 3/4 white!!! You Like Hon!!!???

Its a bit bigger than his. :drool:

Why

I have to ask. Why did you marry him? Didn't you fuck him before you got married. I feel sorry for him but I would never have married him.

Which site?

Kelly, could you please tell me which site this is?

kelly_jones said:

Estradiol daily.

What did u use?

Tara said:
I have to ask. Why did you marry him? Didn't you fuck him before you got married. I feel sorry for him but I would never have married him.

We didnt fuck before marrage. Dont worry I get enough now

kelly_jones said:

Estradiol daily.

What did u use?

Do you think I would be able to give him tablets without hi knowing?

kelly_jones said:
We didnt fuck before marrage. Dont worry I get enough now

Good. There's no reason for a white woman to be sexually frustrated when there are so many black studs ready and willing to pleasure them.

Shit that is so tiny.

I'm sure some of the gals I've been with have clits nearly as big.
Doesn't look too much bigger than my cockhead.

Hope you are being taken care of by a man.

BGIUK said:
Shit that is so tiny.

I'm sure some of the gals I've been with have clits nearly as big.
Doesn't look too much bigger than my cockhead.

Hope you are being taken care of by a man.

So what size cock are you laying claim to ? It sounds like you think its impressive.

kelly_jones said:
So what size cock are you laying claim to ? It sounds like you think its impressive.

8 1/2 " long, 6" round.
You want ?

QueenBimboSarah said:
Hehehe... it might not be great for sex, but it sure is adorable isn't it? Lol...

But yeah, you def. need to get some bbc; let hubby know what's up and he might even help you find the right one. ;-) xoxo -SJ

'Adorable'? My cock has been called lots of things , but adorable and cute ?
I just want to have some sexual relationship again. Kelly only posted on here because she was pissed last week after she found I was a regular here.

ive just been talking to the guy in the chat
it seems his wife tells his sons 16yo girlfriend her hubby is tiny and not to make the same mistakes as she did by marryin a small guy
they all have a good laugh lol lol lol

Guys with small dicklets suffer enough over the years from seeing thousands of bigger cocks in locker rooms. It is a wonder they don't have an emotional breakdown.

Josetta said:
Guys with small dicklets suffer enough over the years from seeing thousands of bigger cocks in locker rooms. It is a wonder they don't have an emotional breakdown.

Ive just got home from a night with my Bf.
Don't feel sorry for Frank.
Just to remind you what I use to have to put up with heres another of him.
And it is erect !

Attachments

• CIMG1982.JPG
    CIMG1982.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 496
kelly_jones said:
Ive just got home from a night with my Bf.
Don't feel sorry for Frank.
Just to remind you what I use to have to put up with heres another of him.
And it is erect !

Kelly, Having cut your little husband off 8 yrs ago, and having your regular bloke that I think you said your husband knows all about, and with you entertaining secretly giving him pills to make his little thing go even more dormant, I would say you are a rather advanced cuckoldress.

Do you humiliate your husband much? Please share what you do to humiliate your hubby, and when you do humiliate your hubby, does this bring you any pleasure or turn you on. I find women humiliating their husband or relation as a humiliating cuckolding bitch to be quite a stimulating turn on. Someone mentioned that you advised your son's teenage girlfriend not to marry a little dicked man like you did with your husband. If this occurred, I feel that it is a very sexy and humiliating indirect cuckolding activity. Please concur.

Is the man that you have your sexual relation with black or white and are you having any sexual relations with black men? To compensate for the missed pleasure over the years and to enact some kind of humiliating revenge, I believe some women in your situation seek out sexual relations with groups of well hung black men. Have you had these feelings and therefore progressed this way of considered it?

This is very interesting. I am glad you have been receiving satisfaction from your sexual relations. How does your husband do with all of this?

Thanks,

denwest88@gmail.com

denwest said:
Kelly, Having cut your little husband off 8 yrs ago, and having your regular bloke that I think you said your husband knows all about, and with you entertaining secretly giving him pills to make his little thing go even more dormant, I would say you are a rather advanced cuckoldress.

Do you humiliate your husband much? Please share what you do to humiliate your hubby, and when you do humiliate your hubby, does this bring you any pleasure or turn you on. I find women humiliating their husband or relation as a humiliating cuckolding bitch to be quite a stimulating turn on. Someone mentioned that you advised your son's teenage girlfriend not to marry a little dicked man like you did with your husband. If this occurred, I feel that it is a very sexy and humiliating indirect cuckolding activity. Please concur.

Is the man that you have your sexual relation with black or white and are you having any sexual relations with black men? To compensate for the missed pleasure over the years and to enact some kind of humiliating revenge, I believe some women in your situation seek out sexual relations with groups of well hung black men. Have you had these feelings and therefore progressed this way of considered it?

This is very interesting. I am glad you have been receiving satisfaction from your sexual relations. How does your husband do with all of this?

Thanks,

denwest88@gmail.com

I should make it clear I am not feeding my husband hormones, however I would like him to accept the fact he will not have sex with a woman again and consider taking them.

I do humiliate him by letting us watch me make love to other men.
My bf is white and I am happily a, one guy, girl.

kelly_jones said:
We got married.

Did you see his cock before you got married or did his wallet get in the way?

Users who are viewing this thread