• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Husbands Coworker

• Thread starter4eva34e
  • Start date

4eva34e

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2008
Hi my name is Eva, and I been married for 4 years now. My husband John is a very good husband, very sensitive and caring. I love him very much. Lately hes been busy with work and our sex life has slowed down alot. Needless to say my mind has been wandering while im at home alone, thats how I found this site. i have never been with a black man b4. This site has definitely peaked my curiosity. My husband is white and has what i think is an average penis at 5-6 inches. Our sex is great when we do have it. But its been less and less often lately.
Im writing to tell you about the guy i met last week when i went out for my girlsfriends birthday. we went to a bar/club. we were drinking and having fun. i noticed a big black man kept eyeing us, i guess i was eyeing him too. he is very sexy i have to say, about 6 foot, maybe 200 lbs, bald. he comes over and says ''I know u right?'', i thought it was some kind of line.
then he was like, ''your Johns wife, Eva arent you''.That caught me off guard.
turns out we met before at my husbands christmas party.We didnt speak much at the party but I was introduced to him, his name is chris. well he hung out with us that night. We danced and he didnt let me and my girlfriend pay for any drinks. he was soo sweet all night he even drove me and my friend home.
He dropped her off first and then took me home. He told me he wanted to see me again. that caught me off guard. I gave him some vague answers about being busy but the truth is I wanted to say yes to his invitation. his voice was melting me on the way home. I think the alcohol in me helped his situation some. we got to my house and he opened the door for me and walked me to the door where he put his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek, so close to my lips. I swear he had me on fire as he watched me go in.

I dont know what to do. I never cheated on my husband before and I didnt tell him i was hanging out with his coworker, im not sure if Chris told him he saw me out with my friend. Chris gave me his card and told me to call him if me and my friend hang out again.Its been a week now and I keep thinking of how close his lips came to mine. I wanna call him but im nervous.

p.s. i know im not a professional writer so please go easy on the critisicm, if u have any questions please reply

one question

Has hubby mentioned anything about it?..........If not, I can assume that his co-worker didnt mention partying with you and your GF....If you take the step to calling the guy....be prepared to pay the consequences of either .1.being caught and be involved in a 'possibly' messy divorce..or .2.....if not caught..dealing with lying to your hubby...and .3....."maybe" the best sex of your life..............the ball is in your court now...and btw.....did you think maybe that this was all a SETUP by your hubby?...he knew you were going out with your GF right.?and probably knew where you 2 were going right?......he might have told his co-worker to see if he COULD get you to cheat.....just a thought........:feedback:

See if your hubby is into cuckolding with some subtle questions; like, you heard someone at work say that there hubby is a cuckold and wondered if he (your hubby) knew what this was - he may surprise you and wish for his co-worker to fuck you and make him a cuck :) If not, then I say go for it and enjoy the experience but dont tell hubby

4eva34e said:
Hi my name is Eva, and I been married for 4 years now. My husband John is a very good husband, very sensitive and caring. I love him very much. Lately hes been busy with work and our sex life has slowed down alot. Needless to say my mind has been wandering while im at home alone, thats how I found this site. i have never been with a black man b4. This site has definitely peaked my curiosity. My husband is white and has what i think is an average penis at 5-6 inches. Our sex is great when we do have it. But its been less and less often lately.
Im writing to tell you about the guy i met last week when i went out for my girlsfriends birthday. we went to a bar/club. we were drinking and having fun. i noticed a big black man kept eyeing us, i guess i was eyeing him too. he is very sexy i have to say, about 6 foot, maybe 200 lbs, bald. he comes over and says ''I know u right?'', i thought it was some kind of line.
then he was like, ''your Johns wife, Eva arent you''.That caught me off guard.
turns out we met before at my husbands christmas party.We didnt speak much at the party but I was introduced to him, his name is chris. well he hung out with us that night. We danced and he didnt let me and my girlfriend pay for any drinks. he was soo sweet all night he even drove me and my friend home.
He dropped her off first and then took me home. He told me he wanted to see me again. that caught me off guard. I gave him some vague answers about being busy but the truth is I wanted to say yes to his invitation. his voice was melting me on the way home. I think the alcohol in me helped his situation some. we got to my house and he opened the door for me and walked me to the door where he put his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek, so close to my lips. I swear he had me on fire as he watched me go in.

I dont know what to do. I never cheated on my husband before and I didnt tell him i was hanging out with his coworker, im not sure if Chris told him he saw me out with my friend. Chris gave me his card and told me to call him if me and my friend hang out again.Its been a week now and I keep thinking of how close his lips came to mine. I wanna call him but im nervous.

p.s. i know im not a professional writer so please go easy on the critisicm, if u have any questions please reply

ok, great story, you had me dripping in anticipation of what i thought was coming, but never came.

u say hubby's a great guy and that your sex life with him is satisfying. the man starts working a little more than usual, and all of a sudden you're looking for someone. how lonely are you?

that having been said... it is possible hubby set this up.

what u need to ask yourself is how much do you love hubby if when a little work gets in the way of your attention and all of a sudden you're on the make? maybe you were never as content as you thought.

on the other hand... i am no angel and life is too short.

if you're going to go for it, do it just for the experience it will bring your vagina, lol!

Thanx for the responses, they really help me out.
I just wanna say I didnt go out that night to start an affair with anyone, I just wanted to have a night of fun. I spoke with my friend and she encouraged me to see him again. Im also trying to figure out how to discreetly approach my husband to see if he has anything to do with this. Either way I think im going to call him and invite him out. Im nervous, I never did anything like this b4. I dont want to have to lie to my husband but something about the situation is very exciting. i know John is working late on Friday and i think Ill tell him Im going to the movies with kim (shes the one whos encouraging me). In the meantime im gonna feel out my husband. he doesnt seem like the type that would want another man to be with me.
thanx again for the responses
ill keep u updated

you say the sex with hubby is great when you do have it. Sounds like your always expecting your hubby to make the first move. Try sucking him off more. Men like to be seduced.

We will look forward to it. I think your husband will like being a cuckold to black

Nice post, Eva! After your second, Doc's is really starting to make sense. I'm looking forward to your updates.

BTW, is the e at the end of your handle an indication to your breast size?

MMM Eva

Eva i liked you story so far and it sounds really amateur and juicy so keep it up and let us know whats going through your mind lately also a pic would be nice to put face to words.:)

hi everyone,

alot to talk about. first off let me tell u about my husband.
i been trying to feel him out, to see if maybe he set up this situation. i made up a story of a friend who i found out is cheating with a black man. he kept saying how that was messed up. then when i said her husband knows about it now and she still sees him, he was kinda understanding. saying how he knows some people like things like that. we spoke about it for a little bit thursday night and he made love to me as well. i can tell he was soo excited. im starting to think he did set this up.
well friday comes and my husband calls me telling me hes working late (how convenient right), so i tell him im going to see a late movie with kim. i still havent called chris at this point, i was just too nervous. i meet kim for drinks at 9-930 and the topic of conversation is chris all night. she even confessed to me how she had an affair with a black guy last year and how she loved it. that really blew me away, i thought i knew everything about her. well after a few drinks and all the sex talk kim helped me get the nerve up to call him. he picks up and we small talk for a little. i tell him where i am and im with kim. he tells me hes with a friend nearby, and to wait there so we can all hang out. i was soo nervous seeing him again, i wasnt sure how to feel. he showed up in about 30 minutes with a sexy friend, tony, i can tell kim was happy. we danced and flirted and drank for a few hours. chris tells me he wants to take the party back to his place.i didnt want him to think i was teasing him so i said ok but i have to go home soon. then kim pulls me into the bathroom around 1am and tells me shes going to tonys tonight. i tell her chris invited me to his place and id feel better if we left together. she agrees and we all decide to go to chris' place we get to his place and they make us drinks. kim wastes no time and goes to the bedroom with tony. me and chris left alone in the livingroom. i was soo hot for him. i forgot to mention how i took all day getting ready for tonight. my hair, nails, even a brazilian wax, that i havent gotten since college. we started making out heavy. by that time i can hear kim moaning soo loud. chris hands were all over me. i was feeling his sexy body. maybe it was the alcohol but his lips and tongue werer magical. he got me soo hot. his body was ontop of mine. i manage to tell him ''i want you''. he just smiled at me. he tells me how he had his eye on me since the party and how hes been waiting for this for soo long. but your going to have to wait he tells me. shocked i ask why. he tells me he overheard my husband telling another coworker how he fucked me last night.
i was blown away. angry upset and horny all at once.he sits me up and holds me, starts telling me how he wants my first time with him to be special, he convinces me to stop sleeping with my hubby for two weeks. i was shocked and upset and i got mad at him. looking back i overreacted and i grabbed my stuff and stormed out.i left kim there too. i went home and told john i was out having a few drinks with kim, he was half asleep. he didnt even realize how i was all done up for another man. i spent saturday talking to kim, she was upset with me for leaving her there but she got over it. and told me to cover for her if her man asks what happened that night.she told me all about what tony and her did. i told her what chris said and she told me to do it without even hesitating. i told her i dont think ill see chris again.
last night my husband was in bed with me and he started to hold me and kiss me and i knew what he wanted. i told him i was tired and turned over. i couldnt stop thinking of chris last night. i cant beleive im going to do this.

I think you should forget chris and sneaking around on your husband. It can only lead to the break up of your marriage and ruining two lives. You should also pray that Chris the asshole keeps his mouth shut about what happened especially at work. Your husband loves you, Chris just wants some easy white pussy.

4eva34e said:
hi everyone,

alot to talk about. first off let me tell u about my husband.
i been trying to feel him out, to see if maybe he set up this situation. i made up a story of a friend who i found out is cheating with a black man. he kept saying how that was messed up. then when i said her husband knows about it now and she still sees him, he was kinda understanding. saying how he knows some people like things like that. we spoke about it for a little bit thursday night and he made love to me as well. i can tell he was soo excited. im starting to think he did set this up.
well friday comes and my husband calls me telling me hes working late (how convenient right), so i tell him im going to see a late movie with kim. i still havent called chris at this point, i was just too nervous. i meet kim for drinks at 9-930 and the topic of conversation is chris all night. she even confessed to me how she had an affair with a black guy last year and how she loved it. that really blew me away, i thought i knew everything about her. well after a few drinks and all the sex talk kim helped me get the nerve up to call him. he picks up and we small talk for a little. i tell him where i am and im with kim. he tells me hes with a friend nearby, and to wait there so we can all hang out. i was soo nervous seeing him again, i wasnt sure how to feel. he showed up in about 30 minutes with a sexy friend, tony, i can tell kim was happy. we danced and flirted and drank for a few hours. chris tells me he wants to take the party back to his place.i didnt want him to think i was teasing him so i said ok but i have to go home soon. then kim pulls me into the bathroom around 1am and tells me shes going to tonys tonight. i tell her chris invited me to his place and id feel better if we left together. she agrees and we all decide to go to chris' place we get to his place and they make us drinks. kim wastes no time and goes to the bedroom with tony. me and chris left alone in the livingroom. i was soo hot for him. i forgot to mention how i took all day getting ready for tonight. my hair, nails, even a brazilian wax, that i havent gotten since college. we started making out heavy. by that time i can hear kim moaning soo loud. chris hands were all over me. i was feeling his sexy body. maybe it was the alcohol but his lips and tongue werer magical. he got me soo hot. his body was ontop of mine. i manage to tell him ''i want you''. he just smiled at me. he tells me how he had his eye on me since the party and how hes been waiting for this for soo long. but your going to have to wait he tells me. shocked i ask why. he tells me he overheard my husband telling another coworker how he fucked me last night.
i was blown away. angry upset and horny all at once.he sits me up and holds me, starts telling me how he wants my first time with him to be special, he convinces me to stop sleeping with my hubby for two weeks. i was shocked and upset and i got mad at him. looking back i overreacted and i grabbed my stuff and stormed out.i left kim there too. i went home and told john i was out having a few drinks with kim, he was half asleep. he didnt even realize how i was all done up for another man. i spent saturday talking to kim, she was upset with me for leaving her there but she got over it. and told me to cover for her if her man asks what happened that night.she told me all about what tony and her did. i told her what chris said and she told me to do it without even hesitating. i told her i dont think ill see chris again.
last night my husband was in bed with me and he started to hold me and kiss me and i knew what he wanted. i told him i was tired and turned over. i couldnt stop thinking of chris last night. i cant beleive im going to do this.

Maybe it's me, but this story is beginning to sound like a crock of shit.
The writer should've quite while "he" was ahead.

anna-mwf said:
Maybe it's me, but this story is beginning to sound like a crock of shit.
The writer should've quite while "he" was ahead.

I got to agree. If it was me after I would not wait any goddam 2 weeks!!! What kind of bullshit is that? No guy I know would wait even 2 minutes!

any updates, are you really waiting 2 weeks

watchout a night of fun could be "more than just fun"

if you love your husband and he satisfy you i don't understand why you are doing this

on the other hand this story is very hot, luck with whatever you are going to do

Go for it

If you were turned on by him, then fuck him. Satisfy your desire to feel what it's like being taken by a black man. Maybe even invite one of your girlfriends to join you.

I Love Ur Stories, Please Do Keep Us Updated!!!!!!!!

I'm a black man but Toni is right. Your husband loves you, you say the sex is good, so have more sex with your husband. Give him head, he'll never turn THAT down. This could really get out of hand quick, if he fucks you like I would, you'd be hooked, and when you're hooked, you start getting careless, and when u start gettin careless....mistakes happen.

bullshit

I dont know any niggers that in the heat of the moment that will not have sex with you and tell you not to have sex with your husband.

mbicfl4 said:
I dont know any niggers that in the heat of the moment that will not have sex with you and tell you not to have sex with your husband.
i agree
no men of any race refuse pussy in the heat of the moment LOL. we are programmed (white, black, big , small, whatever) to fuck.

while we are capable of making decisions above our waists, no single unattached man who has a hot horny woman by his side, is waiting to take her to bed, not 2 weeks, not 2 minutes. get real will ya "eve"

Users who are viewing this thread