• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Indian Wife Sona...

• Thread starterbikiniking
  • Start date
would luv to abuse her and let her meet a turkish master;)

Where did u get this bitch she is really sexxxy .her breasts wooow wanna knead the pair hole nght make those white pearls red cherry

Wow your wife looks amazing. I would love to slip my cock deep inside her from behind while you watch.

bikiniking said:
this one for you..!!

real hot...cock raiser pose by her. She deserved to be treated with passion.

bikiniking said:
9 more pics updated in the album...
cuckolds.com forums - bikiniking's album: Wife in saree

please have a look and tell me about my bitch wife... Don u just want to fuck her and make her your kinky slut ??

will make her fine ass sit on my hard dick...i mauling her lovely breats..u watching closely my dick sliding in n out of her

damnnnn bikiniking she is FINE

bikiniking said:
This one for You..!!

Hey Buddy,

Shes got one of the BEST FIGURE's on SLUTWIVES....... WOULD Love to get my hands around her.....

I m from New Delhi Suburbs with a 7" Plus "JOYSTICK".

Would Love to get in touch with U.......

BB

Nice.damm

man u surely are a lucky guy.....she is such a hotty that its really impossible to not wanting to fuck her....can we get in touch if u like to share ur wife with another guy.....samyours2011@yahoo.com.
thanks.
bikiniking said:
Thanks for all the appreciation... adding 4 more pics of her... look and comment... she'll appreciate that

great going man...keep up the good work
bikiniking said:
Thanks for the lovely comments friends... here are few more of the sexy, slutty bitch... comment dirty about her... she loves to be kinky..!!
Isn't she tempting ??

WOW....wat slender legs she has.... wud love to stick my cock between her feet n come all over her feet n legs....mmmm
bikiniking said:
and now what about her legs ??

Bull here new to the site looking for cucks

Users who are viewing this thread