My Japanese wife. What would you like to do with her given the chance?

• Thread starterThedawg
  • Start date

Thedawg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2014
Comments? AK bod.jpgAK boob.jpgAK lips.jpg
AK bod.jpg AK boob.jpg AK lips.jpg

• Love
Reactions: lknforfun, Ladiesfucker, Jaybp and 7 others
WOW! What a hot body. What wouldn't I like to do.

Guys, my gal has kind of changed her mind on all this. As women have a penchant to do. So for the moment, everything is on hold.

That's a shame, she's very lovely. I had my moments when I started so don't give up! ;)

Thedawg said:
Guys, my gal has kind of changed her mind on all this. As women have a penchant to do. So for the moment, everything is on hold.

what would I not do?!?

too bad she changed her mind... :(

So, its back on. *********. Rough and strong is highly desirable. Worthwhile info: she swallows and her ass is virginal.

Tell us what you would do. She will look for the best suggestion.

baby.jpg she loves to swallow

baby.jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, naughtykk, cpl4fun13 and 1 other person
She's so hot!!!

shes a great fuck. i would allow her to obey me and a group of friends.. make her a good serving pettoy.

Wow, she is very hot. I hope you will share more pics of her in the future, preferably some action pics.

Shes amazingly goregous, thanks for sharing.

I would love to set her up with me and a group of friends to use her and bust open that virgin ass. Gangbang her and she can swallow all of our cum. PM me and lets talk.

hahaah seems that swt likes his friend's cock more than his own! the homo rooms are that way dude>>>>>>>>>>

akan, that ass is no longer virginal. But thank you for the inspirational thoughts!

Thedawg said:
akan, that ass is no longer virginal. But thank you for the inspirational thoughts!

So, did you fix that little problem? Or did someone else?

Let's trade pics sometime!

I'd like to treat her like the cum guzzling cock-slut she truly desires to be. She wants big fat cocks in her mouth and hands, and deep in her twat and asshole at the same time. And I bet she wants you to watch it all as she takes load after load in every hole, moaning, screaming, wailing as studs fuck her silly, making her cum again and again all over their cocks. Do you live close enough to others so it can all be heard by the neighbors?

sa.jpgsa1.jpg

Like the look of these lips and tongue?

sa.jpg sa1.jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, cpl4fun13 and akanitro
Of course...they look ready for cock....how many guys have you watched her suck and swallow?

where is she?