• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that you guys are able to just talk it out, keep communicating as that is key to this lifestyle. Glad to see that you accept your place and that you told your wife to prioritize other guys over you. I think this ties in with the texting, maybe during dates she doesnt give you many updates besides maybe a text that she arrived at the meeting place and if she left to go to his place and when they are about to fuck.

Minju not wearing underwear is a good thing, definitely something she should get used to doing. You should keep your cage on, Minju will like that.

its unfortunate that you guys weren't on the same page when she was going out for her date in the first place but it is really great that you have had a good discussion about everything and that you are both clear on the expectations of the other moving forward. it is good that the incident was only minor also and it didn't result in a full on fight... i have read a lot of stories about the cuckold putting blame or anger on their wife after they have been out with others but i see that it didn't go that far in your case... it is good that you managed your feelings...

in regards to you being let out or not i think you should simply communicate exactly your feelings with her... tell her that you are really horny and really want to cum and to be inside her but that you also feel excited by the challenge of staying locked and not coming for the assigned time... tell her you want to please both her and SooYun buy completing the locked period successfully... tell her you also enjoy the idea of the next man who is inside her being someone else other than you... ask her what she wants... does she want to be with her husband and just have some nice intimate time together to help build on the emotional bond you have together or does she want to continue driving you wild by teasing you and flirting with others....

did she tell you much details about how her time with Darren was? did she tell you if they were flirting at all during the 2 hours in the coffee shop? i imagine that there must have been some amount of flirting happening.... did he say anything about how she looked when she showed up to meet him? any compliments? did she lean forward at any time to give him another "accidental" flash? ... have they arranged a second date yet? if not have you encouraged her to text him and thank him and tell him she would like to meet him again?

with the texting while on a date or out with others i think since this is an experience that you both want to enjoy that she should make some effort to keep you informed while out but it shouldn't be a huge priority... maybe she could text you every time she goes to the toilet, so that would be around 3 times maybe, around once every hour or hour and a half? or maybe she just texts you when something important happens... like "he just kissed me baby", or "he just asked me to come home with him honey, you know i have to say yes because of the rules, right".... this will keep you informed while driving you crazy with her teasing ways... another option is that she must send you a certain number of texts per night, so maybe 3 texts but she can send them when she wants, so if she is feeling very cruel, she could send you three short texts very early with not many details leaving you to wonder for the rest of the night or she could leave you waiting a long time and then send you three very detailed texts telling you that she is already at his place and is about to get fucked for the second time that night.....

i think once again that you just need to talk things through... find out what she wants... tell her what you want and compromise if you both want different things... but most importantly, ensure you both enjoy everything and have fun.... oh, and keep updating us!! :p

Regarding your small miscommunication, me thinks you worry too much which is much better than worrying too little. You did it right. Take a breath, don't blame, don't complain. Sincerely explain your perspective and invite her to share hers. Seek common ground. Adjust expectations to better future occasions. End by demonstrating your love. You two are doing much better than expected. You have barely started down this road and have moved quickly without much time for fact based communication. Most couples would have had much more misunderstandings than you have experienced. Be proud. You two deserve it.
Re unlocking. mystTiger eloquently suggests a good approach. However, Min-Ju may want you to take decision making responsibility. In that case speak your heart. Reveal, but don't over elaborate, your competing desires. Then pick what you sincerely think is best for both of you. Then confidently follow through. Being a cuckold does not require you to be a wimp. Actually, the opposite is true, if you have a sharing rather than a dominatrix led relationship. You two are sharing. Sometime you need to take the deciding role, even if that deciding on the face of it appears to be you abandoning control.

Last night was wonderful. We went out to one of our favorite restaurants, an Indian place in a Hindu shrine. It's kind of far away so it was a late dinner, but we had a nice meal and really good time together. She dressed up nice in a dress with a bright, crazy pattern, perfectly modest but very sexy. And as promised, no underwear. Only I knew, of course. There was no flirting with other guys, just us together. Still, it was really hot to know she was totally bare between her legs. And several times over dinner she leaned forward and whispered how much she liked knowing I was in my little cage for her. Each time she said it my cock throbbed and swelled.

When we got home late that night we were both horny, tipsy, and very ready for some sex. Following your advice, I explained my ambivalence: I really wanted to have sex with her and reconnect, but it also turned me on that the next man inside her would be someone other than me. I told her about how I wanted to stay chaste for the whole 30 days to make her proud, and to please SooYun, but also explained that realistically I knew I couldn't last that long. She was sweet and understanding, of course.

She let me out of my cage, and of course my cock immediately sprang erect. Having taken off her dress, she cuddled me wearing just her bra. She pulled me close so that my poor, sore and eager cock pressed up against her breasts, and Min-Ju gave me a slow and gentle handjob. While she rubbed me we talked about how we both enjoyed the chastity and how she liked trading little stories with SooYun. She's been really fascinated by the cage and its effect on me, and she loves the power. She urged me to tell her how horny and desperate I've been while she stroked me and whispered softly in my ear. I ended up letting my defenses down and told her pretty openly how much it turned me on that she outed me to SooYun, and that together they were both teasing and torturing me. Min-Ju really liked that. She said, "I promise, you will spend a full 30 days in chastity for me, no release. Don't worry, we'll work up to it, baby." The way she said it was equal parts promise, gentle encouragement, and threat. She kept talking quietly about how she was going to keep me locked while stroking me until my poor cock spilled all over her breasts. I came so hard it hurt. My sperm spilled all across her breasts and chest, soaking her new bra.

After that we cuddled and talked while I recharged. She wanted me to fuck me. But she also wanted to talk with me about how eager I was for her to sleep with another man again. I told her I really wanted it, that she should fuck other guys and make me a cuckold again. She asked how I felt about a white guy getting her, and we both agreed that it would feel more real if she sleeps with someone here. In Korea, it was all so far away. For her it felt like an alternate life almost, like an alter-ego was doing it. For me, I knew it was real but in a way it felt abstract. And we both knew whatever happened wouldn't -- couldn't -- last. But here, it would be real for both of us. With real consequences. If she finds a guy to date, she could end up dating him as long as she likes over a period of time. She could really grow to like the guy. And her play would inevitably involve me directly, one way or another. The abstract veered into the concrete, as I asked her what she really thought of the guys she had been flirting with. She thinks she likes Darren, but she doesn't quite trust him yet. Apparently the guy she had been flirting with at her studio, John, (some of you were misremembering him as Michael) -- apparently he turned into something of a jerk, so that's spooked her a little. Since Darren is part of her extended circle, she wants to be more sure of him before she really initiates anything. Plus, she's still not sure how to initiate, but more on that later. Caleb she admitted "turns me on." That's a pretty big admission from her. She said she got wet talking with him and really has been fantasizing about him while touching herself. In fact, she admitted that she used the magic wand the other morning when I wasn't home, and thought about him while she made herself cum.

By this time, I was rubbing and fingering her pussy as we talked. And I could feel her wetness. It was really hot, and hearing she was getting wet for him was getting my cock to stir again. She likes the idea of going back to the bar again. But I also floated George's suggesting that we go to his restaurant together. I outlined a scenario where we go together and sit in a booth, he sees us there together, but then she gets up and catches him near the bar to chat with him -- and ask for her number. She would be sending a clear message -- even as she sees me there as her date or bf. She laughed at that idea, and is considering it.

We ended the night by fucking. She made me wear a condom. I had to get out of bed and get the condom I'd put in her purse. She made a big production of reminding me I have to be wrapped. It was humiliating having to wrap myself, and she definitely didn't feel anywhere near as good as she does bare. But I loved it. We fucked hard and fairly long. She urged me on my urging me to imagine Caleb inside her, and that seemed to get her really hot, too.

She let me stay uncaged for the night, which felt soooo good. But then this morning, she put on her "Bitchy Min-Ju" face and made me lock back up. This may sound odd, but it made me feel special that she made a point of acting so bitchy and cruel while she did it, threatening to tell SooYun that I'd gotten out of her cage and needed more discipline. When I asked if she was really going to tell SooYun, she gave me a cold look and said, "Of course." Then she left to get a shower.

another awesome chapter in this story.... it is so hot that she will be telling SooYun that you were out of your cage. i imagine that SooYun might not be too pleased with that and there could be some nasty consequences for you as a result. she is over in Korea feeling like she has control of you and to now find out that is not the case will upset her and make her want to punish you. i expect there could be a lot more time added past your expected Sept 1st release date soon.

it is nice to see that you and Min-Ju both feel so open and comfortable sharing your thoughts and feelings with each other... i think this is where a lot of other couples struggle. you were open about your feelings in relation to being caged and how it turns you on thinking of her being with other men and She was open and honest with you about how much she gets turned on by Caleb and how she played privately the other day fantasising about him while you were out at work. This honesty will allow you to experience so much more and to have a much stronger relationship...

i really hope that she does follow through and you both go to the restaurant together and she will approach Calab and offer her number to him while you sit watching... that will be a very hot situation for all parties... i think she will be too nervous/shy to do that without a lot of encouragement and convincing.. just remind her that it will be fun to do and I'm sure he will love receiving her number... think of how much confidence she will gain after doing a challenge like that...

and sorry, I'm not sure how i got the name Michael when the name was John, lol

its amazing how quick it will be thursday again... whats the plan for this week? is she still sticking to the game plan and going out for drinks at the bar? will you go and watch again this week?

Just got a message from Min-Ju. She wants to stop by the bar on her way home today. I texted back that if she really wants to see Caleb maybe she should go to his restaurant instead. She replied, "We'll see." Either way, she'll be on her own -- I'm stuck at work until later this evening.

this is very hot to see Min-Ju is going beyond your agreed days and seeking even more opportunities to flirt and meet guys....

i hope that things go well at the bar and that she has a great night... can't wait to hear about it...

koreanslut said:
Just got a message from Min-Ju. She wants to stop by the bar on her way home today. I texted back that if she really wants to see Caleb maybe she should go to his restaurant instead. She replied, "We'll see." Either way, she'll be on her own -- I'm stuck at work until later this evening.

That's great news. I love how comfortable she's getting. She recognized when you needed a little "maintenance" (and probably she did, too), but made sure to use the opportunity to get a deeper confirmation of your feelings, and then when she decided to share her pussy with you, she was deliberate about the condom and enforcing the spirit of the arrangement, denying you the full feeling and playing on the idea that it's in her purse for that reason. Very hot.

I love that today she gave you the stern keyholding attitude and didn't relax on her promise to train you for longer term chastity, reminding you you're at her mercy, and Soo Yun's. Soo Yun makes such a great addition, doesn't she? She gets to be that wildcard, even if you're begging and convincing Min-Ju to be kind, she can still use Soo Yun like the mysterious "boss upstairs" at the car dealership who has to give final approval. What a deliciously sexy situation she's created for you.

And now look how the whole thing has boosted her confidence. I bet that everything you told her last night (especially after you came the first time, so she was sure it wasn't just the excitement of the lock-up making you say crazy stuff) has made her especially horny, and locking you back up, getting to exercise ownership over your dick and your orgasms like that has her feeling more bold than ever. I mean, the last time, you locked it up in the airport without her there, so this time it's a little more special that she got to do it herself.

She's doing perfectly, I bet that message jumpstarted you several chaste days ahead in terms of how horny you are already, didn't it?

I think there's a good chance she'll give her number to someone tonight. At least so she can start flirting by text without worrying so much about Darren's risk to her social circle. That will be great practice for her. If you have a chance, you should encourage it.

Last edited:
Hopefully there will be good news about tonight. You truly are a very luck guy koreanslut

She got home after I did, and was smiling when she came in so it looks like she had some fun. She said I had to wait until tomorrow to hear her update. I know it's a tease, I just don't know how much she is teasing.

That's very hot that she is making you wait before she tells you the details. What time did she come back home? How long were you waiting home alone for her? What was she wearing when she went out? Dressed extra sexy or just normal? I can't wait to know what happened. I imagine it must be driving you wild!

i dont read all yet.. just first page.

but very nice to read ^^

Bonnie, welcome. It's nice to have a woman join the thread, and nice to have a woman's perspective.

What do you think of the way my wife Min-Ju is free to date and sleep with other men? And what do you think of the way she controls my sex by locking up my cock?

Is this something you would like?

Bonnie, I second KS's welcome. Your insght will be most helpful. Looking forward to your comments as to what has occurred and what has been said in addition to your thoughts about the present and future.

i certainly would watch min-ju getting fucked if i was you, koreanslut. and i wouldn't use condoms myself - the whole sensation of pushing my dick in that filled pussy would turn me on even more.
hopefully we get to see some pics of her ( without face) also. would be great to have an impression of your woman here.
if you want to keep her then you should fuck her yourself. asians communicate very indirectly on parts but she hints you in subtle way we are not that used to in the western world.
most asian women love want and need to be kept. do not pass her around so free and all that available.
you have joy now but the situation can turn and she could be gone easily. she even indicated things like that.
if i was you i would love to watch her fucking black men...maybe she has thought about it.
at the same time - if you are not taking charge of things she might lose complete respect and her treating you mean might not be the best idea to support. how would you turn it back or get her to treat you well again...
some trips are a oneway ticket and i am certainly fond of reading the progress but i would not hide truth and logical cause/effect mechanisms that apply to the human psyche.
my guess is, that you and your wife are real and what you described happening as well.

just think of how your scenario could turn and maybe be careful with what you wish and want there. you might get it and it could mean you lose it all.

Following up on Delusional's comment, if you "defeated" some of the condoms someday you might luck out by picking one (marks?) when Min-Ju decides she needs cock and you are handy or you look particularly needful. Who knows, you might get her bare afterall.

Min-Ju gave me her update. Yesterday after work she went to the bar and had a drink, hoping Caleb might be there. But then the hot part: she decided to walk over to the restaurant where he works to see if she could run into him there. Sadly, he didn't seem to be working that night. She ended up eating dinner at the bar by herself, which is why she didn't get home until after 7 pm. So this definitely means she likes him. Part of why she didn't tell me right away, I think, is both to tease me and because she's maybe a little embarrassed by her behavior. But it's making me hot.

And yes, all this has definitely made my release feel like it was weeks ago. I swear the cage is even tighter after she put it back on. Having SooYun as "the boss upstairs" as Minos rather colorfully put it definitely adds to the arousal. I'm still waiting for the hammer to come down, as I find out what she might have to say.

But here's where we need some help. Min-Ju clearly wants to pursue this guy. But she's still awkward about making the first move. Straight up asking him for his number, much less asking for sex, feels too "slutty" for her -- too forward. We talk about it, but she says she just can't see herself doing that. And I get it. I've never been able to do that with women either. We need some suggestions for ways for her to initiate things that don't feel so overt, or so slutty, or so cheesy for her. And yes, we're aware of the contradiction -- she's ready to fuck another man, but feels shy about approaching him for sex. Building confidence is definitely part of this. But it's also about finding good strategies of approach, good ways to break the ice with a guy -- or to encourage him to do so.

Review the classic ways women demonstrate that they are interested, and thus potentially available; the toss of the hair, etc. Women's magazines and the Internet describe them. Have Min-Ju review them with you for her to select some to over-emphasize. Then there's always deliberate "accidental" peeks, as well as skimpy clothes. Don't forget nipple bumps, they're quite potent. (Revisit the suggestion for nipple loops and other means to enlarge the bumps. They add intrigue and naughtiness, both good things. Ditto for putting her panties in her purse.) Practice will build self confidence. Try a more target rich environment where guys are on the prowl or would like to show off for their friends. Try sports bars. Consider my Hooters and Tilted Kilt suggestions. Then she won't have to break the ice. Dance in front of the jukebox.
Did Min-Ju hint to anyone at the restaurant that she hoped to talk to Caleb?
Oh, what did she wear?

Last edited:
i think it's too early to evaluate the story, cuz i had read only 2 page of post.

but i have to say this about prejudice.

hmm.. yes, i think Korea is more conservative than USA or Western countries in sexual ways.

i think the reason is based on cultural and traditional difference.

most education is based on culture.

almost education can hardly be free from their own culture or tradition.

as same Korean, not every Korean guys aggressive, pushy.

there are some, yes it is true.

but it's up to each personal charaters.

not up to country.

similarly, about Korean girls or Asian girls, i have heard western guys' fantasy of Asian girls.

submissive, obedient, clam, loyal, feminine...

i dont want to make fantasiese broken, but at least no all Asian girl is such...

it's up to personality.

anyway, im very much excited to read this story ^^

i will leave comment about content when i read more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread